THE OFFICIAL NEW NIKE CHECKOUT SYSTEM!! THANK YOU NIKE!!! 3/8/14

• Thread in 'Nike' Thread starter Started by Deleted member 72674,
  • Start date
Im happy they did the Captcha system, but botmasters are already working on workarounds, I dont know if they have been successful. But I hope this captcha system lasts as long as possible

Yea the Capta doesn't happen 100% of the time.
I agree. However I got the captcha on the Florals, Sb 1s, and KOs. Anthracites I did not.   

Last edited by a moderator:
The captcha is based off of traffic. If you click the link immediately, you'll get it. I tried this with the sb 1s. Clicked link immediately in one browser and waited 20 seconds for the other. Didn't get captcha when I waited.

The captcha is based off of traffic. If you click the link immediately, you'll get it. I tried this with the sb 1s. Clicked link immediately in one browser and waited 20 seconds for the other. Didn't get captcha when I waited.

Doubt this is true. Restock link would have been 100% Capta with this theory which wasn't true.

Doubt this is true. Restock link would have been 100% Capta with this theory which wasn't true.

The restock went live before the tweet even happened tho,

Believe me if you want, but that was my experience. I never said that it was an exact reasoning. Seems like you're always attempting to smite when I post j. Whatever tho, I'm cooling.

The restock went live before the tweet even happened tho,

Believe me if you want, but that was my experience. I never said that it was an exact reasoning. Seems like you're always attempting to smite when I post j. Whatever tho, I'm cooling.

I reply to anyone's post whether I agree it not. I don't know you nor do I harbor any special feelings towards you. You said it was traffic based and I provided an example that proved otherwise.
I was on the site when the link went out and got the Capta for the gamma xi but not the taxis or db foams. Should have gotten it for all since they probably had significant traffic.

Last edited:
I reply to anyone's post whether I agree it not. I don't know you nor do I harbor any special feelings towards you. You said it was traffic based and I provided an example that proved otherwise.
I was on the site when the link went out and got the Capta for the gamma xi but not the taxis. Should have gotten it for both since both probably had significant traffic.

Aight just pointing out something I felt as though I observed. As for the traffic theory, others have had the same thing happen to them. But you also have to account for people scrambling for all of the limited stuff first and the fact that the link was masked on mobile, so there were a lot of people who didn't know how to access the page. there are a lot of things to factor in from that restock and the captcha as a lot of people accessed product and checked out before the tweet even went out. once again, just sharing what happened with me on Saturday.

Trust me I have no beef with u. Just having a convo. I actually think it's more random since people said they can just refresh to get pass it.

I'm guessing they have a settings option in place which they can allow it to require a captcha or not when they publish to their ecommerce system.

Last edited:
i thought once you verified once through the captcha it doesnt do it anymore.. could be wrong, but that is what I observe.. 

i thought once you verified once through the captcha it doesnt do it anymore.. could be wrong, but that is what I observe.. 

Could be it. Almost like once you verify you get a session/cookie by nike to let you bypass the capta.

nah. for the saturday release i got hit with captchas for every tlo release. i think its how fast you click the link. 

So my experience was different..( I guess) I went for the florals first and it asked me to click on the pics but I kept getting that revolving icon. I refreshed the page and then it asked me to add 1+10 ,,,twice...still struck out on em..and the rest of the releases...except for the jordan 6s for my daughter which were non-tlo.

Back
Top Bottom