THE OFFICIAL NEW NIKE CHECKOUT SYSTEM!! THANK YOU NIKE!!! 3/8/14

• Thread in 'Nike' Thread starter Started by Deleted member 72674,
  • Start date

@OneSickRetro  your viewpoint on this is perplexing to me because your a known bot user.  When your bot was getting you doubles of everything you didn't seem to have an issue with bots but once all the kids started passing out scripts to each other on facebook groups and youtube then it became an issue.

You can't be on both sides of the fence on this, it just doesn't work that way.  Are you for or against bots, if your for then you can't be mad that someone else has a faster and more efficient bot nor can you be mad that someone else spend the time and money to be able to cop 100 pairs of a given release wether for themselves to resell or as a service.

I'm not for or against bots, I'm for copping my pair or pairs.  What I have to do is what I have to do, whether its using a bot for a given release or manually copping by solving captchas.
You're* looking at it completely wrong...

MY MAIN GOAL IS A FAIR ENVIRONMENT FOR ALL WITHOUT ANY BOTS!

However I'm not going to sit on the side lines and not cop....

All I use is a simple atc bot that is available to all for free....

I also have to HIRE someone to get the very limited release, which isn't even a guarantee...

See I provide all my info and setup to all looking. Not point at the next guy and laugh....

I WANT THE BOTS TO GO AWAY BUT WILL TRY MY BEST TO GET THE SHOES I WANT!

Apples to oranges bud...

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah the rsvp system is def still f*cked. I get in my responses in 2-3 seconds, and there is no way I can do it faster than that manually. And that's if I'm lucky and the word is only 3-5 letters. I haven't gotten an RSVP ever.

There are multiple things that factor into that. 1st and foremost being the delay that happens when the rsvp tweet actually happens. Then the size shoe you wear. But that's opening up a can of worms that should remained closed lol.

@OneSickRetro
 your viewpoint on this is perplexing to me because your a known bot user.  When your bot was getting you doubles of everything you didn't seem to have an issue with bots but once all the kids started passing out scripts to each other on facebook groups and youtube then it became an issue.

You can't be on both sides of the fence on this, it just doesn't work that way.  Are you for or against bots, if your for then you can't be mad that someone else has a faster and more efficient bot nor can you be mad that someone else spend the time and money to be able to cop 100 pairs of a given release wether for themselves to resell or as a service.

I'm not for or against bots, I'm for copping my pair or pairs.  What I have to do is what I have to do, whether its using a bot for a given release or manually copping by solving captchas.

You're* looking at it completely wrong...

MY MAIN GOAL IS A FAIR ENVIRONMENT FOR ALL WITHOUT ANY BOTS!

However I'm not going to sit on the side lines and not cop....

All I use is a simple atc bot that is available to all for free....

I also have to HIRE someone to get the very limited release, which isn't even a guarantee...

See I provide all my info and setup to all looking. Not point at the next guy and laugh....

I WANT THE BOTS TO GO AWAY BUT WILL TRY MY BEST TO GET THE SHOES I WANT!

Apples to oranges bud...

You've got to know its past that moment in time now. There will never be anything close to the word fair again unless interest drops or supply increases to the point where everybody can cop. Once bots have been introduced to purchasing a product, ticketmaster is an example, then it's here to stay. Only thing that changes is the cat and mouse game between IT and those that develop the bots. The captcha is a slight bump in the road for those that have the ability.

The bigger issue is Nikes business practices and how if they increased supply just enough they could nullify the profit and benefit of all the bots, atc/rsvp services, and reselling. Thinking that nike is going to do anything about the current landscape is as naive as thinking that captcha means we'll all be able to get a pair.

roll.gif

I could see people with IVs up there *** for a cold.....

@sskarizm the ****ery of your thought process belittles even yourself at times....
If you cant adapt then maybe you shouldnt be in  the "Shoe Game". Go on Elance and get a Chinese / Indian dude to make you a bot instead of crying every release.

I find it funny that you started this thread seeing as you were sucking people up in the bot thread for some help.
Pretty much how do ya'll think all of these RSVP/ATC services are doing it. All of them have hired some Indian programmer that created their programs for them.

Back
Top Bottom