THE OFFICIAL NEW NIKE CHECKOUT SYSTEM!! THANK YOU NIKE!!! 3/8/14

• Thread in 'Nike' Thread starter Started by Deleted member 72674,
  • Start date
laugh.gif

In my opinion, the photo verification did help a lot of manual pairs go through this week. Evident in the floral thread. Only problem is is that it froze on some people, including me. I had to redo the process. 

I like it man. I'm 3 for 3 on shoes that had the verification

Absolutely! No way I would've got the SB 1s size 13 without the fast clicking I did on the captcha :smokin

the new verification is great, it filters out most of the illiterate people out there.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

yes but not all people have fast hand eye coordination at 8am/5am
roll.gif

I was sooooo hungover for the first week of captchas lol. Threw me off big time, thought those 3s would be an easy in and out. I thought wrong.
the first time that came out i was actually laughing. it woke me up pretty quick too. usually im half asleep while waiting for it to be in cart. this time around i was just straight LOL and said finally they did it. i already knew they were going to do it since twitter was mentioning it but just didn't know when.

In my opinion, the photo verification did help a lot of manual pairs go through this week. Evident in the floral thread. Only problem is is that it froze on some people, including me. I had to redo the process. 

I like it man. I'm 3 for 3 on shoes that had the verification

the jury is still out IMO since people are bypassing it anyways. also, it's not perfect. I answered my questions right and it told me I was wrong. Happened to some other people too. Kinda delayed me some.

What shoes do you think will require the captcha next?
Probably the 5Lab3. This weekend's release should be a breeze. Although I can see them trying the captcha on the Kobe 9's or Jordan Retro 10. I have a feeling they won't since those shoes might not sell out.

For some reason, when I try to purchase anything from Nikestore on my Macbook Pro, I always get stuck at this page after submitting an order. I've missed out on a few releases because of this. In order to get a release I want, I attempt to add it to cart on Macbook and then I log in on my iPad and finish the transaction. Does anyone else have this problem?
View media item 872632

Last edited:
For some reason, when I try to purchase anything from Nikestore on my Macbook Pro, I always get stuck at this page after submitting an order. I've missed out on a few releases because of this. In order to get a release I want, I attempt to add it to cart on Macbook and then I log in on my iPad and finish the transaction. Does anyone else have this problem?
View media item 872632

Try deleting the whole browser and re-install it again. Every single folders about chrome.

Did all the shoe have catpcha today?
Yes! Everything except for the Air Techs for me.

One captcha asked to click insects.....there was no insects....

had to refresh and start over.

Last edited by a moderator:
nike is really stepping up on limited people from buying things...

things i've noticed

with a release item in cart, nike notifies you that you should check out and lose ur spot in line for any other item

i had two release day items in my cart and the latter item is removed from my cart even though they were different items

I got two captchas on one sneaker. I think it was some sort of error but I had to hit both of them for it to continue

I got two captchas on one sneaker. I think it was some sort of error but I had to hit both of them for it to continue
this did happen once to me as well

Last edited by a moderator:
During last week's restock, after captcha and adding to the cart, when I was checking out I get hit with this:
View media item 872715I refreshed and my cart page with the item in it came up and checked out fine. I just now tried replicating this with the jordans that released this morning, and got hit with the same issue.

Last edited:
During last week's restock, after captcha and adding to the cart, when I was checking out I get hit with this:
View media item 872715I refreshed and my cart page with the item in it came up and checked out fine. I just now tried replicating this with the jordans that released this morning, and got hit with the same issue.

Got the same last week. It's the server being busy. Just keep refreshing it. Or open a new tab and repeat.

In addition to captcha, nike is making their TLO release links live at the same time or even after they tweet to combat the ELs. When I clicked on the link they tweeted I initially got the item not available page. Anyone else notice this?

Back
Top Bottom