The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)

Voltage? Would those be the black pro's w/ voltage symbol? any 1 have pics? Also , did i see someone claim that red foams are releasing?

I recently copped myself a pair of OGs...and I plan on copping a pair of these Retro's. I'm hella happy they got pushed back till April, more time toget more money for them.

Hope they do release a bunch at the HOH so I don't have to camp for 'em. Campin for shoes is just stupid IMHO, but for these I'd make an exception
laugh.gif

yeah they are shiesty so i still think that they will release this weekend so i'm going there early like at 8 before they open.

Once again, Nike shows no love for the West Coast!!!
Between the Bay and LA, these would KILL!!!! Why would Nike shoot themselves in the foot and lose out on all the sales they'd make by releasing them here. I just don't understand...
peace
If anyone in NY want's to help a brother out with a 13...

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Between the Bay and LA, these would KILL!!!! Why would Nike shoot themselves in the foot and lose out on all the sales they'd make by releasing them here. I just don't understand...
peace
werd!!!

peace
i second that! if they would have released in the bay, retail stores and M&P shops would have made a killin on these shoes, PERIOD!

I agree too, these would sell out in a heart beat out here in the bay. It would be crazy trying to get them out here.

Originally Posted by drewdeezy408

peace
i second that! if they would have released in the bay, retail stores and M&P shops would have made a killin on these shoes, PERIOD!

so these arent releasing in the bay?
indifferent.gif

Between the Bay and LA, these would KILL!!!! Why would Nike shoot themselves in the foot and lose out on all the sales they'd make by releasing them here.
I just don't understand...

peace

because they are slated to release lots of new colorways with icey soles in the very near future so they're using hteir age-old tactic of building the hypeso the GRs will sell out.

When ever they come out I'll cop I am actually happy they being pushed back might try to cop out on 3 three pairs now can't wait

Just got word...Someone told me they were going to Release them at DTLR...in 2-3 more weeks....Might be lies thou...I don't no, I haven't been keepingup with this thread.

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

When ever they come out I'll cop I am actually happy they being pushed back might try to cop out on 3 three pairs now can't wait
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i still have my pair from when they retroed years back...

thank god i didnt sell em, seeing as they are quickstrike now.

I hope we can get some SOLID info on this drop soon .........
Originally Posted by cbfpunch

would love to cop but the image of them yellowing on me is holding me back.

Stupid man ... Because its going to yellow ???

Back
Top Bottom