The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Trying to get as close to a factory finish as possible. I know it can be Done and I'm willing to pay, I just need to find a good shop. Any recommendations would be appreciated

https://angelusdirect.com
There are a bunch of videos on YouTube how to diy, if your not wanting to do the work just Google sneaker restoration and find one close to you. It's a pretty straight forward job, if your worried about messing something up.

I appreciate the advice, but it's a pretty tough paint match for a DIY project. I did the research on local shops and it got me here. I was just wondering if anyone had any info on a specific shop. These were my babies man

nerd.gif

Air Max 90 Check,Flyknit Check oh yea! Love the classic infared colorway and the use of flyknit not to mention the classic sleek silhouette.This will probably be my new gym shoe+Everyday casual wear shoe. I hope that Nike does not jack up the price to 200$+ View media item 2080201

Last edited:
Air Max 90 Check,Flyknit Check oh yea! Love the classic infared colorway and the use of flyknit not to mention the classic sleek silhouette.This will probably be my new gym shoe+Everyday casual wear shoe. I hope that Nike does not jack up the price to 200$+
$200+ for shoes with an Ultra sole what have no forefoot air
mean.gif

If regular prices for 90s is around $120 I'm sure that the price for the flyknits will most likely be $175

If regular prices for 90s is around $120 I'm sure that the price for the flyknits will most likely be $175
they wont sell well for that price i think, its too much for the US heads

they rather cop Jordans, Lebrons or some other high end Nike B-ball shoe for that kind of money

they wont sell well for that price i think, its too much for the US heads

they rather cop Jordans, Lebrons or some other high end Nike B-ball shoe for that kind of money
Two different customers there, imo. Most people that wear AM90's and AM1's stick to runners. Maybe some Jordan lows but that's about it. That said, when you get into that $175 range now you're competing with Ultra Boosts and that's tough.

Two different customers there, imo. Most people that wear AM90's and AM1's stick to runners. Maybe some Jordan lows but that's about it. That said, when you get into that $175 range now you're competing with Ultra Boosts and that's tough.
but lets be honest are you willing to drop $175 for them ?? im a cheapskate i almost never pay full retail for shoes unless its limited but for normal GRs i always wait till they drop in price, imo the shoes are worth not more than $140

but lets be honest are you willing to drop $175 for them ?? im a cheapskate i almost never pay full retail for shoes unless its limited but for normal GRs i always wait till they drop in price, imo the shoes are worth not more than $140
Yea I'd drop $175 on them with the quickness. I'm not going to stress over $140 or $170 or whatever. It is what it is. I'm not like that with many GR but a flykit I would be. Now if they make them $250 like the 2016 AM, they can eat a ****. Anything under $200 and those flyknits are getting got.

Back
Top Bottom