The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

they wont sell well for that price i think, its too much for the US heads
they rather cop Jordans, Lebrons or some other high end Nike B-ball shoe for that kind of money
Nike can list them for that price but that doesn't mean people will buy. It reminds me of the Air Force flyknits. The first cw sold decently but as Nike releases more cws they won't sell as quickly

they wont sell well for that price i think, its too much for the US heads

they rather cop Jordans, Lebrons or some other high end Nike B-ball shoe for that kind of money

Two different customers there, imo. Most people that wear AM90's and AM1's stick to runners. Maybe some Jordan lows but that's about it. That said, when you get into that $175 range now you're competing with Ultra Boosts and that's tough.
if im faced with spending 175, its def not going to be for a flyknit anything.  its also not going to be an ultra anything.  only way im going to spend any money on an ultra is if it comes with a free rendition of said sneaker in an OG build.  

nice 
wink.gif
just noticed your NT sig, i see that it got inspired by mine
nthat.gif

nice 
wink.gif
just noticed your NT sig, i see that it got inspired by mine
nthat.gif
idk about inspired.  haha i did remember that you have it in your sig when i saw the option and decided to add it. 

is this chick from the UK?  if so, im moving to th e UK. 

the whole pack is garbage imo
mean.gif
great great materials.  terrible colors. 

edt: the colors themselves arent even that terrible, just wish they blocked them a bit differently.  im assuming the colors are to emulate the nylon tent colors right?  it should have more of the blue and even have thrown in a hunter green.  less of the okra and autumn. thats just me tho.

Last edited:
Also a huarache in the pack if what I read was correct. But I agree, the colors just don't make sense to me.

lmaooo, look at how nike have cutting materials at the heel and the other panels from the shoe
sick.gif

the height from the shoe it self is much lower and also the mudguard is very thin compared to a normal AM90 shoe
mean.gif

Last edited:
Anything Flyknit related usually looks better when they're on foot. The Flyknit 90's look about how I expected them to. Now just waiting for more official angles and on feet photos... and a price of course.

Last edited:
The back is cut that way just to lock down the heel better. It will stretch and look more normal when actually on foot. I really doubt that I'll be buying a pair though.

Last edited:
The back is cut that way just to lock down the heal better. It will stretch and look more normal when actually on foot.
but why does all the panels from the shoe looks like if it sits 15-20% lower compared to a normal AM90? is that also supposed to be like that, nike pulled that same trick with the lunars and now they try it again on the FK 90s, nike just like to give the consumer a watered down version from a shoe and charge you extra money for it

Back
Top Bottom