The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Yeah I agree amd. The shape as a whole is much different than normal. Whether that is because they had to in order to get the flyknit to work and fit properly, or another reason... We may never know lol

Yeah I agree amd. The shape as a whole is much different than normal. Whether that is because they had to in order to get the flyknit to work and fit properly, or another reason... We may never know lol
shape change is deff to try saving in manufacturing costs from Nikes side

shape change is deff to try saving in manufacturing costs from Nikes side
i would imagine this is the reason for all the new space garbage.  yet, they'll sell it as lighter, performance driven technology.  you know, because i need to shave off 3 oz on my chill saturday, not doing much in my retros. 

Htown represent. She been looking better since Guzman stopped smashing. 
i would volunteer to be her rebound dude or side dude if i was living in houston
tongue.gif

smokin.gif

she is bae tho, i would deff rate her 11 out of 10

Htown represent. She been looking better since Guzman stopped smashing. 
i would volunteer to be her rebound dude or side dude if i was living in houston
tongue.gif

smokin.gif

she is bae tho, i would deff rate her 11 out of 10
Haha. I'd rather smash her friend, Jazmine Garcia (kinda annoying though) or Amanda Bucci 
nthat.gif
There are probably a few more of those girls I'm not thinking off, but for me personally, they're towards the top. I guess I like bigger hips and butts. Geo from Barbell Brigade is pretty hot, too, but once she opens her mouth, it's a boner kill.

Haha. I'd rather smash her friend, Jazmine Garcia (kinda annoying though) or Amanda Bucci 
nthat.gif
There are probably a few more of those girls I'm not thinking off, but for me personally, they're towards the top. I guess I like bigger hips and butts. Geo from Barbell Brigade is pretty hot, too, but once she opens her mouth, it's a boner kill.
geo is not that pretty imo, but amanda bucci tho she is fire
smokin.gif
not really a fan from jazmine hate that piercing from her and she is too energetic

Back
Top Bottom