The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

DS Lourenco's, that's a damn good friend.
ive also bought her:

am1 alohas

am 90 city pack crepes

atc2 lavas

honestly, we're very close.  but its more about shes the only girl and friend that is also into sneakers.  so naturally, i have to encourage that.  

Hi All,

Old guy type of Air Max casual fan here. New to the forums but lurked for awhile.

I was hoping someone with experience/knowledge of international sites could comment on this site

http://www.rescomdc.com.au/nike-air...dth-d-medium-premiumleathercanvas-p-6105.html

I would love to order these but this site just looks a little "off" to me. Does this site look legit?

Also I don't know for sure but the size selection seems....wrong....any guidance?

I wear a size 12, 12.5 or 13 in US but they have it oddly listed.....I think in EUR size I need a 46 or 47...

Nike Air Max 90 - Men's 33888017 Dark Grey/White/Anthracite/Total Crimson|Width - D - Medium | Premium-Leather/Canvas

Any insight would be much appreciated. Thanks.

ive also bought her:

am1 alohas
am 90 city pack crepes
atc2 lavas

honestly, we're very close.  but its more about shes the only girl and friend that is also into sneakers.  so naturally, i have to encourage that.  
Mann that's a lot of loving right there. 1 pair cool 3 pair hmmmm[emoji]129300[/emoji] and she got you a T-shirt. Hope she does more then that for you. But nice pick up [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] I want to get thoes for my girl soon.

Today's wear after painting midsole
w0hkt4.jpg

ive also bought her:

am1 alohas
am 90 city pack crepes
atc2 lavas

had a homegirl like that once, now we got four kids together and shes still one of the best friends I got. Watch ya back homie!

Mann that's a lot of loving right there. 1 pair cool 3 pair hmmmm[emoji]129300[/emoji] and she got you a T-shirt. Hope she does more then that for you. But nice pick up [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] I want to get thoes for my girl soon.
had a homegirl like that once, now we got four kids together and shes still one of the best friends I got. Watch ya back homie!
not saying we aint feeling each other but im the one keeping us friends.  ive asked her not to buy me sneakers.  she has other responsibilities to throw that money towards, and im picky about my sneakers anyway.  

not saying we aint feeling each other but im the one keeping us friends.  ive asked her not to buy me sneakers.  she has other responsibilities to throw that money towards, and im picky about my sneakers anyway.  
i like your style
happy.gif
playing hard to get and ish and trying to be conquered by the girl
tongue.gif

thats for real some serious next level reversed psychology telling her not to buy you sneakers
nthat.gif

its like the same as that you are at the point about to getting laid and then ask the girl not to have sex with you
laugh.gif

Bruh cut the act you can be real with us here ;-) if you want it go get it!

How do Hyperfuse AM90s fit? Are they similar/better than the AM90 Ultra Essentials? :nerd: Thinking of getting a buddy of mine to order a pair for me on NikeiD in Tokyo (No NikeiD here, sadly. Can't order on NDC in the US, either. :\ ). Wonder if they're worth the trouble. Initially leaning on getting the OG silhouette, though.

818598-400

just ordered these wmns AM90s, peeps are really mad sleeping on this cw

the suede is A1 and super soft from what i have heard from other guys that have them
smokin.gif

Last edited:
818598-400

just ordered these wmns AM90s, peeps are really mad sleeping on this cw
the suede is A1 and super soft from what i have heard from other guys that have them :smokin  
Yeah those are tight. Suede looks butter and that gum bottom sets it off nicely.

Can someone explain to me the difference between Air Max Ultra Essential and the Air Max Ultra Moire
i was schooled as such:

essential is (for the most part) regular materials you might see on a retro.  mid weight materials of mesh, leather, maybe some fuse of sorts. 

ultra denotes the midsole and outsole with a lighter material with cored out element, making them lighter (from the OG midsole and outsole).

[ultra] moire denotes the upper of being a fused, non mesh, perforated type of material.

idk if you can tell the difference, but sneaker A has a mesh upper, while sneaker B has the perf foamy, rubberized ish.  both are space garbage in my opinion. so dont drink the kool aid.  
tongue.gif

hope this helps and others add/amend information. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom