The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I'm no expert in painting but finishing up a pair of 90s today try my best to get matching original color which is Grant lush teal but didn't happen. But it will do for now.
rj45ki.jpg

I'm no expert in painting but finishing up a pair of 90s today try my best to get matching original color which is Grant lush teal but didn't happen. But it will do for now.
rj45ki.jpg
There's a cat on YouTube that's got some good info on midsole repaints. This dude actually breaks down the exact ratios unlike many others. His finisher/duller mix is hella close to a factory finish. That's what made me notice his stuff. He gives exact paint match ratios on a bounch of 90 colorways.
It's 'xChasemaccini'

There's a cat on YouTube that's got some good info on midsole repaints. This dude actually breaks down the exact ratios unlike many others. His finisher/duller mix is hella close to a factory finish. That's what made me notice his stuff. He gives exact paint match ratios on a bounch of 90 colorways.
It's 'xChasemaccini'
I'll have a look [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Today's...2015 AM90 OG 'Reverse Infrared'
Definitely one of the cleaner GRs of late. Love that color blocking.

nice wear! i havent rocked mine in a while because i keep hearing this popping sound whenever i walk in my pair 

?? Definitely concerning. Shame, cus they're dope
smokin.gif
yeah it sucks i bought one pair on FNL and it was cool wearing them for a few hours and then i noticed it. i then returned them and got another pair and had the same thing happen again lol

yeah it sucks i bought one pair on FNL and it was cool wearing them for a few hours and then i noticed it. i then returned them and got another pair and had the same thing happen again lol
Two pairs, very strange. Not wearable though? Maybe I need to listen a little closer, or maybe better not knowing. Lol

Two pairs, very strange. Not wearable though? Maybe I need to listen a little closer, or maybe better not knowing. Lol
they are wearable but whenever i take a step in them theres a popping sound you'd definitely notice it if it were to happen on your pair 

Jordan 6 does the same thing even with the insoles taken out. Is it because of the piece of cardboard?

Not sure with the 6 but with 95 these days it's the plastic mould in the outsole that does it.

Sometimes I think it also about being a big guy tbh...11/Future soles squeak on me like A MF, my prestos too. Pretty sure I got a pair of free 5 I manage to make squeak somewhere smh

Last edited:
sneaker friendzone...  

nah we're chill.  she copped me an am1 tee so i wanted to get her something nice.  it was these or am1 patches.  shes more of a 90s fan, so pedros it was. 
DS Lourenco's, that's a damn good friend.

Back
Top Bottom