The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

^Dem Escape IIs though.  If only they weren't yellowed.  
tired.gif
devil.gif
  Good loox on the site...wasn't aware of it until now...

Last edited:
Talking about these gents.  Listed right below the OG Escapes when you click the hyperlink.

I don't like the OG Escapes.  Generally not a fan of kicks with leather toe-boxes.  It's all about the II's for me.   

View media item 2185096
Talking about these gents.  Listed right below the OG Escapes when you click the hyperlink.

View media item 2184874

I don't like the OG Escapes.  Generally not a fan of kicks with leather toe-boxes.  It's all about the II's for me.   
I think they're both dope :smokin
But IMO the OG Escapes take it. I just personally love those darker leather tones. I hear you about leather toeboxs though, unless perforated.

Just placed an order for all three of the metallic am 90 IDs.. can't wait to see how they turn out. Anyone have any photos to the metallic am's they've already got?

Today's...UNDS 2014 AM90 Ice "Halloweens"
Accidental custom. I put some leather conditioner on them and it turned the lighter leather a dark Cognac which is almost an exact match to the sock liner. I actually like the color, it looks good against the sock liner. Got lucky I guess. Lol

Just placed an order for all three of the metallic am 90 IDs.. can't wait to see how they turn out. Anyone have any photos to the metallic am's they've already got?
My boy on IG has the Bronze and Silver, @13nked. Peep em if you want. They're crazy lookin. Nice work on coppin the trio.
EDIT-It seems he has erased all pics and started a new page, Today. Haha

Last edited:
Just copped 2006 AM90 'Lemonade' PowerWalls. :smokin Worn but in good condition. Pretty clean. Got hella lucky with a great price. Every now and then the hours spent stalking for kicks gets paid back in Spades! They're shipping out tomorrow. Will post pics when they arrive. I was just too excited and had to post now. :lol:

Today's...UNDS 2013 Atmos Tiger Camo.
Gonna UNDS everything. I'm gonna walk around on my heels...I mean, enjoy what I have
roll.gif
nice 3M tigers, im gonna do the same, im also gonna unDS all my gems 1 by 1

but the 3M tigers will stay on ice for 5-6 years i think, all te old stuff what i have in the orange/brown nike boxes will be worn soon

nice 3M tigers, im gonna do the same, im also gonna unDS all my gems 1 by 1
but the 3M tigers will stay on ice for 5-6 years i think, all te old stuff what i have in the orange/brown nike boxes will be worn soon
Agreed fam. We should all enjoy what we have, when we have them. All honestly the TigerCamos I'm most afraid to wear. That 3M is unforgiving. Im using SneakerShields in them and are working pretty good. I look forward to seeing all that heat you got :nerd:

Those 2003 AM90 'Matrix' went unbid on last time. They've relisted on eBay and the starting bid is $100 US. They are a US men's 9. If you could scoop em at $100 that would be a hell of a deal. Probably won't see these again. Just FYI

Those 2003 AM90 'Matrix' went unbid on last time. They've relisted on eBay and the starting bid is $100 US. They are a US men's 9. If you could scoop em at $100 that would be a hell of a deal. Probably won't see these again. Just FYI
peeps in here dont know whats up
mean.gif
you cant let a EU gem like this slide imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom