The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

saw these are at riverhead, NY nfo yesterday.  $109, fsr. pretty dope quality: tumbled leather, mesh, fleece liner.   

This weeks additions to the infrared collection
View media item 2207824 wifey hated em, said I had to wait tell they where under 100. These things feel like slippers.

View media item 2207829Finally added these and for a steal too, both pairs for under 300 shipped. Im happy, gonna have to finally pull the trigger on the velvets now...

Last edited:
Last edited:
I don't know where you find this stuff
nerd.gif

And I love that you copp releases like this. Keep it up fam
smokin.gif
thanx but they are not mine, i just posting it because its not something you will see every day

and also they are very obscure and not too many people knows about them

So I trashed a pair of 2015 Infras the other day. Went to this fair type gimmick and it ended up being a lot of really fine dirt, and after chasing my kids around the crispy new Infras were grey. I'm posting this because this was the first time I've ever put kicks in the washing machine. My man @unseen gave me the run down and it worked amazingly. Pre washed by hand, then individually in pillowcases. Washed on delicate and air dryed. Ish came out like new :smokin fear not it works[emoji]128074[/emoji]

So I trashed a pair of 2015 Infras the other day. Went to this fair type gimmick and it ended up being a lot of really fine dirt, and after chasing my kids around the crispy new Infras were grey. I'm posting this because this was the first time I've ever put kicks in the washing machine. My man @unseen gave me the run down and it worked amazingly. Pre washed by hand, then individually in pillowcases. Washed on delicate and air dryed. Ish came out like new :smokin fear not it works[emoji]128074[/emoji]

What temperature was that on mate?

I remember I cleaned my all leather, all black AM90 with a toothbrush and some dish soap it turned out well...looked real clean....should I keep doing so or is that going to eventually mess them up?

I remember I cleaned my all leather, all black AM90 with a toothbrush and some dish soap it turned out well...looked real clean....should I keep doing so or is that going to eventually mess them up?
I'm not 100% sure? I use Jason markk, but any of these current Sneaker cleaners will probably be better. The dish soap may dry them out? These sneaker cleaners are actually a little bit moisturizing too I think? My joints feel that way after anyway.

Back
Top Bottom