The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

As long as they 90s in the thread I don't mind. Nice to always see some on feet pics as long as they ain't something corny. Modus always grumpy :lol:
Agreed. I try to post what I personally like to see, pics of dope 90s. It's cool to see what heat people are rocking. It would get kind of boring if all we did was talk about them? Don't get me wrong, I could literally talk about this stuff all day, but I also like to see em once in a while.

I know we're far from Air Max Day, But I'm just wondering who's gonna represent and go in for 26 days of 90s leading upto AM Day? Or at least 26 of Air Max? And If so who's doing it on IG or in here? I know there's mad heads who've got the numbers and the Heat!
i am.  but in the am1 thread.  i'll be checking in to see what you have.  interested to see how you line them up.  dont bust too quickly with all the heat from the rip.  
embarassed.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif

LPU- 2005 "Desert Clay" I love this CW, so dope! I've had this deal in the works for months. The dude has finally decided to come back to earth, and he brought these back with him :lol: FYI, these were a prior deal, and don't effect my current hiatus. :wink:

Nice c/w. Mine are pretty beat up, can hardly wear them anymore, unfortunately. They ended up as beaters at some point.

I never said people shouldn't post their pics here.
I'm not trying to make this more than it is, But what did you think I was referring to? It was Just pics of 90s. Not some sort of crazy AM day extravaganza? But really if heads aren't about it I won't do it obviously. I was just testing the waters, and so far they're a bit chilly :lol:

i am.  but in the am1 thread.  i'll be checking in to see what you have.  interested to see how you line them up.  dont bust too quickly with all the heat from the rip.  :wow: :x :wow:  
Although I am a bit impatient, There's enough to go around :wink:

The midsoles look great, no signs of cracking at all. Although I'm very appreciative that this young man maintained these as OG, I REALLY wish he hadn't put tape over the "Nike Air" on the insole |I I know his intentions were good, but there is no way I can get that tape off without taking the print with it? It's really not that big of a deal I guess. Just kind of bugs me.

Last edited:
The midsoles look great, no signs of cracking at all. Although I'm very appreciative that this young man maintained these as OG, I REALLY wish he hadn't put tape over the "Nike Air" on the insole |I I know his intentions were good, but there is no way I can get that tape off without taking the print with it? It's really not that big of a deal I guess. Just kind of bugs me.
Maybe try steaming the tape to see if the glue will give way and slide off easily?

I know we're far from Air Max Day, But I'm just wondering who's gonna represent and go in for 26 days of 90s leading upto AM Day? Or at least 26 of Air Max? And If so who's doing it on IG or in here? I know there's mad heads who've got the numbers and the Heat!

Me

The midsoles look great, no signs of cracking at all. Although I'm very appreciative that this young man maintained these as OG, I REALLY wish he hadn't put tape over the "Nike Air" on the insole
tired.gif
maybe the tape will curl up if you blow it with the hairdryer from your wifey

or rinse the insoles in a bucket of warm water and then try to peel the tape off

:wow:
Maybe try steaming the tape to see if the glue will give way and slide off easily?

maybe the tape will curl up if you blow it with the hairdryer from your wifey
or rinse the insoles in a bucket of warm water and then try to peel the tape off
Thanks for the advice fellas. I think I'll very cautiously try them. I initially tried to just peel an edge very slowly and 100% was coming up. :wow: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom