The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Anyone interested in the Paisleys? Less than an hour to go. Still under $200, I hope one of us wins them[emoji]128074[/emoji]

I'm literally in shock at how bad the Will Goods options are. Great leather options but NOTHING to go with them. I mean, I can't get have a ******* white midsole. I can't change the mudguard. I can't change the eye stay colors. I can't change the lining color. I basically get 5 colors to choose from and I can change the upper, the mid, and the wedge. That's it. Who thought this was a good idea? How is this any better than just buying a black/brown pinnacle?

I'm literally in shock at how bad the Will Goods options are. Great leather options but NOTHING to go with them. I mean, I can't get have a ******* white midsole. I can't change the mudguard. I can't change the eye stay colors. I can't change the lining color. I basically get 5 colors to choose from and I can change the upper, the mid, and the wedge. That's it. Who thought this was a good idea? How is this any better than just buying a black/brown pinnacle?

Agreed. They could've just released will leather goods pack for am1 and am90 and called it a day. Prob would've been more successful that way. Along with the rest of the monochromatic crap they've put out the past 2 years.

Agreed. They could've just released will leather goods pack for am1 and am90 and called it a day. Prob would've been more successful that way. Along with the rest of the monochromatic crap they've put out the past 2 years.
It would have been nice if they would have just made it an additional option to the Pendleton and regular options. Why limit our crayon box?

It would have been nice if they would have just made it an additional option to the Pendleton and regular options. Why limit our crayon box?
The same reason there's never enough to fully supply the demand of a really hyped release? Nike are the masters of this. Just enough to fuel the frenzy and Keep everyone wanting more? It's frustrating as a consumer, but it's all a very specific and successful marketing/business strategy.

Back
Top Bottom