The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

LTDs No no no......
HAHAhaha.  im not low key hating because i def was a "frat douche rocking with LTDs in the mix.  i wish they could shake their basic bro status.  what is it about them that just doesnt hit the mark as other air maxes do?  

the chavs in the UK and rapper Eminem loves to wear LTDs
laugh.gif

You right about Eminem when he started wearing them I always wanted to know what he was wearing and when I found out, that was it for me. I was buying all white LTD
i dont know if you are aware of this but the LTDs have a extremely high level of white trailor trashiness on them

Don't see many LTD around in UK anymore remember them being popular about 10 years ago though. I never liked the airbag shape on them personally

:nerd:
Yea I knew that, but I like them back then so I bought it. Plus the area I lived nobody was rocking them it was all AF1 everywhere

Sorry @modus47 I do buy them from time to time even tho people hate them.
Rock what you like Fam, Even if it is the much cooler and good looking AM90's, kind of awkward, And just a bit off cousin :lol: You've more than earned your stripes as a 90 Head/collector Brother [emoji]128074[/emoji] :wink:

would be cool if someone who does the Will Leather ID post a pic for ideas. Don't really have an eye for design, but dig the leather look for the winter

Painted my Triple White LTR with angelus&duller. Turned out OK, but not finished yet.
you used a leather specific paint for the upper? been considering copping a pair of IDs but i need to paint a few extra parts of the sneaker that ID doesnt allow alterations on.  

I used usual angelus leather paint. For flat effect the duller. It works and the result is wearable. But far away to be perfect. Hehehe

I know we're far from Air Max Day, But I'm just wondering who's gonna represent and go in for 26 days of 90s leading upto AM Day? Or at least 26 of Air Max? And If so who's doing it on IG or in here? I know there's mad heads who've got the numbers and the Heat!

Please keep that cheesy AMDay stuff to IG. Thanks.
:lol: I wasn't planning on posting on here everyday, really just getting a feel if heads were doing it? My intentions were mainly for IG man. Is it really that cheesy? No worries I won't be posting 26 days in a row in here. :wink:

Last edited:
:nerd:

Rock what you like Fam, Even if it is the much cooler and good looking AM90's, kind of awkward, And just a bit off cousin :lol: You've more than earned your stripes as a 90 Head/collector Brother [emoji]128074[/emoji] :wink:
Thanks fam[emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom