The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

@dblplay1212   great copp, look hella clean with that quality and detail.

unique rare sneakers > expensive ones.  not that expensive ones cant be unique or rare, but often times the rarity in the sneaker is the driven by the price tag.  one of my favs in my 90s collection is either gold leafs or redwoods.  not because theyre expensive in any way, but because theyre rarely seen and hard to find to some degree.  again, getting back to the documentaries and so called collectors: its easy to drop 2k on some white kaws (if you have the cash) but to find something unseen and unicorn like is dope IMO.

gold leafs took me some time to find. 

redwoods not as rare, but we dont hear of them much.  

Hey guys.....first post, long time lurker. I really enjoy coming on here everyday checking out your collections and gaining valuable information.

I missed out on many releases that I'm trying to back track on and it hasn't been easy. Most of which released in the 2011-2013 timeframe. Thought I'd reach out to the folks doing this a whole lot longer than I in my search. I check eBay regularly and all of the other suggested sites posted here. Maybe someone on here has a stash they are willing to part with, or hookups I can check out. Here is a list of the few on my radar:

Size 11.5 preferably deadstock:

Hazelnut 325018-203
Lush Teal 325018-059
New Slate Blue 652980-401
Summit Chalk 537384-119
Grey Mist 537384-042
Blue Grey Midnight 325018-416

Any leads you can pass along would be awesome, if not, I will continue the waiting game on eBay. Also, not looking to steal these and am willing to pay above fair market value if it came down to it. Appreciate the help guys!
Welcome to NT brother. I like your style, a few dope GRs listed. With regards to finding them, it's not gonna be the larger consignment/resale shops. For hunting GRs I'd say your on the right track with eBay, GOAT, Kixify and the like. Obviously use caution when buying form sites like those, but for the stuff your looking for shouldn't be a problem. If your ever questioning the price or legitimacy, send some pics. These cats can spot a fake from 100 yards. [emoji]128074[/emoji]

@unseen: the gold leafs is perfect. For me a reason to pay reseller, maybe[emoji]128521[/emoji]Never had the opportunity US11 so far. Great 90s, respect. This model shows completely how brilliant AM90s can be.

thank you so much broski. 175 is still a little pricey for me. Was looking for 150 tops, but 175 might have to be done. Thanks again
Well the $175 pair of Women's 2010 "Clear Mints" are no longer available :lol: This is the potential risk for finding kicks for someone. I might have to copp them myself? I waited a week for you homie, they were still there and it's a pair that I've been after for a minute also. There's Still another women's 11.5 for $200 if your still interested, Kind of pricey though?

Last edited:
How comfy are the air max 90 ultra moire? Do they fit TTS? Thinking about buying a pair online

Air max ballerine premium leather ! bang dope !
smokin.gif

666578-007 "light bone/smmt wht-mdnght fog"

^^^So clean, they remind me of those buttery suede
"2015 Blue Graphites," Which I Can't seem to land? I wonder if they dropped together? Anyway, does anyone have a release date on these joints above? Just curious?

Last edited:
Also if anyone ever has a line on the,
"2015 PRM Blue Graphites 666578-401"
In a US 10.5-11, I'd very much appreciate the assist. I just can't seem to land em? After looking at their style codes, they probably did drop together.

Last edited:
LPU- 16' Peach Digi-Camo. Quality, So so?
EDIT- Below retail couldn't pass em up.
After seeing those you made me cop the blue ones for $63. Thanks for making them look good lol. Couldn't past that up

Last edited:
Those 2010 Wmns AM 90 PRM LE "Clear Mints" came in today. I Love this CW, Mos718 Mos718 I waited a week and you hadn't copped them, I'm only so strong brother. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom