The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Those 2010 Wmns "Clear Mints" came in today. I Love this CW, @mosny I waited a week and you hadn't copped them, I'm only so strong brother.
laugh.gif
​You deserve them man! I'm a guy on a budget now can't spend over $100 on kicks unless it's something I really really love like upcoming Space Jam 11's lol  I'm strictly outlets now
laugh.gif

2006 AM90 x PHLI Hyperstike or Friends and Family.
"PHLI" is a boutique in Chicago. It's supposed to be maybe 24 pairs? I doubt only 24, @AIRMAXDISCIPLE maybe you can weigh in on these? https://www.ebay.com/itm/221412046739
the PHLI AM90 is just a shoe with a customized heeltab, the normal GR version is the same but then with a heeltab what says Nike Air, and the amount of 24 could be correct i think

the PHLI AM90 is just a shoe with a customized heeltab, the normal GR version is the same but then with a heeltab what says Nike Air, and the amount of 24 could be correct i think

View media item 2244244
View media item 2244245
View media item 2244246
307793-164

the GR version without the custom PHLI heeltab
Appreciate it man [emoji]128074[/emoji] So I guess they got this one right. I doubt he'll get the $1700 or whatever crazy number he's asking though. Still cool to see, pretty damn rare.

Appreciate it man [emoji]128074[/emoji] So I guess they got this one right. I doubt he'll get the $1700 or whatever crazy number he's asking though. Still cool to see, pretty damn rare.
you're welcome, those are already sitting on ebay for 10 years lmfao, i would give that fool $170 max, but deff not $1700, he has no intention to sell them at all, some sellers on ebay are just clowns asking unrealistic prices that nobody would pay for the items
roll.gif

you're welcome, those are already sitting on ebay for 10 years lmfao, i would give that fool $170 max, but deff not $1700, he has no intention to sell them at all, some sellers on ebay are just clowns asking unrealistic prices that nobody would pay for the items
roll.gif
He seems to do that with all of his stuff. He has his AM1 Chlorophyll at $1800. That's $1k overpriced.

He seems to do that with all of his stuff. He has his AM1 Chlorophyll at $1800. That's $1k overpriced.

his hobby is listing shoes on ebay without selling them
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Yeah agreed. Ive been watching this dudes listings for a while now. He's consistently Double a fair market value? Does he ever sell anything? He's insane. Is this just another way to show off his shoe collection 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Messing around with the Will Leather Goods IDs. I think I'm gonna do these here, or a variation of. It's always lighter Midsoles, gonna try and go dark.

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE  I need help. Were there 2 versions of Bacons? I've seen some with a DQM tongue and some with a different box but most I've seen have normal box and the regular Nike tongue. What info do you have on these?

Back
Top Bottom