The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

LPU @nike outlet
IMG_5616.jpg

IMG_5615.jpg

Don't see em there

OOS fairly quickly but they had a FSR too. Snagged a sz 9

Beluga 350s and PS TD and PB 350s randomly popped up a few days ago.

Ronnie Fieg Volcano GL 5 popped up as well

Not sure whats going on with Foot Patrol but they are dropping heat randomly.

Last edited:
Speaking of Bacons, how are you liking them? Dope aren't they?
Yea man they are pretty awesome in hand. I loe the different textures. They are  a little more dingy than they looked in the pics so I'm going to send them out to Jason Markk in LA and have them professionally cleaned. They aren't in bad shape at all but the suede mudguard needs to be cleaned. I was going to do it myself but I have a top 3 for me grail coming in the next few days and, while vnds with nipples still showing, they have a couple storage stains. I want both to be mint so I'm sending them out to them to have them cleaned by the best.

^ dblplay1212 dblplay1212 if you can post pics of the before/after cleaning job JM does it would be highly appreciated. I have some older shoes that could use some love and was wondering how well JM's professional cleaning services would be. Thanks and I hope it works out well for your pairs.

Last edited:
^@dblplay1212if you can post pics of the before/after cleaning job JM does it would be highly appreciated. I have some older shoes that could use some love and was wondering how well JM's professional cleaning services would be. Thanks and I hope it works out well for your pairs.
Yea I can do that on both pairs. Only thing that sucks is JM doesn't do mail orders so you have to find a proxy. I talked to JM and they said they plan on doing mail orders in the future but not yet. Their top level cleaning is $68. They said they'd call me once they have them and they may not need all of that. Really nice guys. They seemed excited to get some old school stuff in as opposed to Yeezys every day. In fact, the guy that I talked to told me to have my proxy specifically ask for him bc he wants to do the work on my pairs bc he's never had one of them in hand. I thought that was cool. Seemed like a true sneaker guy, not just a guy getting paid to clean them.

Yea man they are pretty awesome in hand. I loe the different textures. They are  a little more dingy than they looked in the pics so I'm going to send them out to Jason Markk in LA and have them professionally cleaned. They aren't in bad shape at all but the suede mudguard needs to be cleaned. I was going to do it myself but I have a top 3 for me grail coming in the next few days and, while vnds with nipples still showing, they have a couple storage stains. I want both to be mint so I'm sending them out to them to have them cleaned by the best.
Sounds interesting. I look forward to seeing how they turn out. I've got a few I'd like to do that with myself.

Back
Top Bottom