The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

some shoes you sell, you'll never find again.

and if you decide down the road that you have to have them again, be prepared to pay $$$ for something that used to collect dust in your closet.

It's happened to me enough times that I've stopped flipping my stuff lol.

Dont get the resell regret! You know if you love em its gonna burn whenever you see that pair, and that newer heat is gonna be around for sometime. Take it slow, try something new, and see where it takes you.

some shoes you sell, you'll never find again.

and if you decide down the road that you have to have them again, be prepared to pay $$$ for something that used to collect dust in your closet.

It's happened to me enough times that I've stopped flipping my stuff lol.

Dont get the resell regret! You know if you love em its gonna burn whenever you see that pair, and that newer heat is gonna be around for sometime. Take it slow, try something new, and see where it takes you.
Appreciate the advice fellas. Agreed

I dont own one pair of jordan, but I guess thats true because my playstation 97's arent that bad either. I just figured if it bent like my other 90's it wouldnt hold up and get those creases and start looking like they have the cracks like my court force skywalkers.View media item 2256437View media item 2256444pardon the dust

Last edited:

It doesn't on the Jordan 11 so not sure why it would here.
   Quote:
I dont own one pair of jordan, but I guess thats true because my playstation 97's arent that bad either. I just figured if it bent like my other 90's it wouldnt hold up and get those creases and start looking like they have the cracks like my court force skywalkers. pardon the dust
depends what kind of PL it is, some of the PL crease faster than the others

2015 PERSIAN TODAY
IMG_5732.jpg

I wanna propose a question. I'm likely gonna sell my Homegrown 90s. I know I know, It's a shoe I've dreamed about owning. But it's a lot of money to be tied up in a shoe I'm likely not gonna wear? (Afraid). Anyway one of the Midsoles is cracking and chipping, surprising isn't it :smile: my question is should I get them repainted to try and get A higher resale price or just sell as is. The previous owner probably tried them on or something? I paid about $100-150 less than what I think I can get for a clean DS pair. Thanks

I wanna propose a question. I'm likely gonna sell my Homegrown 90s. I know I know, It's a shoe I've dreamed about owning. But it's a lot of money to be tied up in a shoe I'm likely not gonna wear? (Afraid). Anyway one of the Midsoles is cracking and chipping, surprising isn't it :smile: my question is should I get them repainted to try and get A higher resale price or just sell as is. The previous owner probably tried them on or something? I paid about $100-150 less than what I think I can get for a clean DS pair. Thanks
oop them to me for what you paid imo

I wanna propose a question. I'm likely gonna sell my Homegrown 90s. I know I know, It's a shoe I've dreamed about owning. But it's a lot of money to be tied up in a shoe I'm likely not gonna wear? (Afraid). Anyway one of the Midsoles is cracking and chipping, surprising isn't it
smile.gif
my question is should I get them repainted to try and get A higher resale price or just sell as is. The previous owner probably tried them on or something? I paid about $100-150 less than what I think I can get for a clean DS pair. Thanks
dont sell them you will regret that 
mean.gif
and btw all HG 90s midsole paint will crack within 1-2 wears

its a well known midsole paint problem from the HGs and i would repaint them

Last edited:
dont sell them you will regret that :smh: and btw all HG 90s midsole paint will crack within 1-2 wears
its a well known midsole paint problem from the HGs and i would repaint them
Yeah your probably right. I am going to have them repainted though. It's just not right being DS and all? I need to find a shop here in the US. The shops I currently use are all in the U.K. And the shipping from the US to the U.K. Is like $60. It's much cheaper coming back to me, not sure why? Anyway if anyone knows a good professional restoration shop in the US I'd be very appreciative. Thanks

^repainting midsole is a fairly easy process.

getting the proper color to match the original is the only difficult part and it's not even that hard honestly.

hit up micheals or any craft store for angelus paint and frog tape and YouTube a tutorial and I'm sure you could do it yourself.

^repainting midsole is a fairly easy process.

getting the proper color to match the original is the only difficult part and it's not even that hard honestly.

hit up micheals or any craft store for angelus paint and frog tape and YouTube a tutorial and I'm sure you could do it yourself.
I bought all the stuff and have watched the videos. I did one myself and it came out so so. These are too expensive man. Also they are DS, so I'm trying to get as close to factory as possible. They need to look DS again if I'm gonna get top dollar for them, If I do decide to let them go.

Infras for me and my little dude today.They are still a little big on him, but unintended benefit discovered- he can't run away and hide from me in the store as easily
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom