The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Indeed great feeling, it's funny when I see people wearing the same shoes everyday I remember when I was little doing that but told my self when I'm able to imma make sure I have enough to change out for at least a good month or so....
One of my favorite parts of each morning is walking up the kicks wall and seeing what jumps out at me. Variety is the spice of life. :wink:

Do you know if these pair will be worldwide. @AIRMAXDISCIPLE
i want to obtain it here when it becomes available if it does...

Is it really that difficult NOT to quote 6 pics? There really is no use in having the same 6 pics appearing 3 times within 6 posts, it is really annoying.
Your god AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE also doesn't do that, he removes the pics from the quotes.

Is it really that difficult NOT to quote 6 pics? There really is no use in having the same 6 pics appearing 3 times within 6 posts, it is really annoying.
Your god @AIRMAXDISCIPLE also doesn't do that, he removes the pics from the quotes.
also already posted 3 weeks ago or something! but there are def. more annoying things...

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE also doesn't do that, he removes the pics from the quotes.
thats right indeed, really sharp from you
wink.gif

Indeed great feeling, it's funny when I see people wearing the same shoes everyday I remember when I was little doing that but told my self when I'm able to imma make sure I have enough to change out for at least a good month or so....

Yeah otherwise, "just wearing shoes maaan..." - Stevie from moa vol. 1

One of my favorite parts of each morning is walking up the kicks wall and seeing what jumps out at me. Variety is the spice of life. :wink:

I have an audit, so I dont get complete freedom.

You know you made it when.... haha

Sometimes I switch every time I come home from an errand. 3 maybe 4 pairs a day on weekends in the summer. It's fun!

Yup, I love doing that too.

700155-700

Very picnic-esque.

Your god AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE also doesn't do that, he removes the pics from the quotes.

Love this dude.

Back
Top Bottom