The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Saw these were premium anybody got these and if so how are the materials? They are tempting me.
nerd.gif

i believe @Maxamillion023  got them.  ive seen them in person.  love the materials, hate the colors. 

unseen unseen :lol: All the time my friend
maxamillion02 maxamillion02 We're definitely due for another OG build LB? I have these and the '10, But the '10 Midsoles crack within a few wears. Such is My love/hate relationship with 90s

Last edited:
nice wear bro. i was close to getting a pair after they dropped but with all the new releases I've been putting them off
Thanks. Like I was just saying there's not many options regarding LB essentials. I hope they drop another soon?

Thanks. Like I was just saying there's not many options regarding LB essentials. I hope they drop another soon?
I'm hoping they do so too. the 30th year anniversary will be coming up in 2020 and hopefully nike drops something more than just infrareds

I'm hoping they do so too. the 30th year anniversary will be coming up in 2020 and hopefully nike drops something more than just infrareds
so weird to read "2020."  hopefully i can copp laser blues at that time along with my flying car. 

i believe @Maxamillion023
 got them.  ive seen them in person.  love the materials, hate the colors. 

I second the above^

Quality shoe, but too much for me

@slunderkingpin I personally like it material is on point but a little crazy with the CW, but I just keep them with my AM90 picnic

Good looks ya'll they semi-tacky but they popped to me. Been going pretty bland with sneaks for a while and these caught me then looking at the materials got me more interested. Might wait for more of a discount see if I can get them for under a buck.

Good looks ya'll they semi-tacky but they popped to me. Been going pretty bland with sneaks for a while and these caught me then looking at the materials got me more interested. Might wait for more of a discount see if I can get them for under a buck.
i wished so much that they used more toned down "camping colors."  had they rocked with some olive greens and darker tent/sleeping bag hues, these wouldve been a homerun.  im a sucker for ripstop and they just missed the mark on these.  i would def copp if i saw them for 20-30 bucks tho. 

I was wondering if I could get some help on this AM90 Duck Camo LC. Thanks in advanced

http://niketalk.com/t/659642/air-max-90-duck-camo-lc
I'd say legit. I see you were questioning the size/style tag production dates? I've found another that I believe to be 100% legit with the same dates. Most I've seen have 5-7-13 as the first date, but like I said I've seen another with the same dates as yours. I'd say legit IMO

Anyone else have an arch support issue on their 2010 Infrareds? I can't tell if it's from the shoe or the insole but the inside of my right shoe has an abnormally big bubble right at my arch and it literally hurts to wear them. I meant to take some pics this morning but forgot. I've only worn them once bc of it. At quick glance it looked like the insole went up higher on it than on my 2015's so that make be the issue. Just curious if anyone else has had an issue with them.

I'd say legit. I see you were questioning the size/style tag production dates? I've found another that I believe to be 100% legit with the same dates. Most I've seen have 5-7-13 as the first date, but like I said I've seen another with the same dates as yours. I'd say legit IMO

I appreciate your input!

copped for my friend vane.  had a hellish time getting these in her tiny 5.5 feet.  always worth the win tho. quality on this ish is pretty good. 

@unseen bro you've mentioned this chick before I think?

How many pairs are you gonna cop for her before you ask her out ;-)
lets move on before others see this and chime in.  
embarassed.gif

nah real talk.  her and i are chill.  shes a cool girl that likes sneakers.  i like sneakers enough to want to share them with her.  my life is too complicated to settle down so for now, we chill and talk sneakers. 

lets move on before others see this and chime in.  :wow:

nah real talk.  her and i are chill.  shes a cool girl that likes sneakers.  i like sneakers enough to want to share them with her.  my life is too complicated to settle down so for now, we chill and talk sneakers. 

Aight cool I respect that. Keeping tabs on your IG for the first bae pictures though!

Back
Top Bottom