The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Today's... '12 Volt, Classic mesh build 90.
I actually almost sold these, the most recently reneged pair. They're definitely gonna start cracking within a couple more wears, but whatever man. I'll be so icy in the mean time.
I know a lot of cats don't mind cracking/Chipping mids, But I'm not in that group. I am however becoming more and more desensitized to it I guess? Whatevs

copped for my friend vane.  had a hellish time getting these in her tiny 5.5 feet.  always worth the win tho. quality on this ish is pretty good.
ah so her name is Vane and you finally decided to low key introducing her to the NT bros

lets see if i can track down her IG and FB for some pics
happy.gif

Last edited:
i knew this was a bad idea... :frown: :wow:

how about i show you what i wore today and we talk about that instead?  :tongue:
View media item 2338051
Is that tongue insert 3m? I had them in hand a while back and didn't even notice that. Everything about that pair is sick. Really should have kept them rather than giving them to my boss for Christmas.

Is that tongue insert 3m? I had them in hand a while back and didn't even notice that. Everything about that pair is sick. Really should have kept them rather than giving them to my boss for Christmas.
yeah.  good eye.  that was the purpose of me taking this shot with flash this time around. i wanted to show case lesser seen details over the obvi. 

Last edited:
yeah.  good eye.  that was the purpose of me taking this shot with flash this time around. i wanted to show case lesser seen details over the obvi. 
That's one of the better Nike shoes over the last 5 years or so. That one and the Chicago area both boss to me. I like a theme that's executed well over just a nice colorway.

That's one of the better Nike shoes over the last 5 years or so. That one and the Chicago area both boss to me. I like a theme that's executed well over just a nice colorway.
very true.  the am1 toronto is up there as well, but just missed the mark for me with the monotone white out/air unit/and mudguard.  if you can, get your hands on these chicagos.  i feel they'll be one of those ones we look back and end up paying 300+ for. 

very true.  the am1 toronto is up there as well, but just missed the mark for me with the monotone white out/air unit/and mudguard.  if you can, get your hands on these chicagos.  i feel they'll be one of those ones we look back and end up paying 300+ for. 
Yea I've halfway looking for a us11. If I can find one at a decent price, I'll grab them. I think I got my boss' for $125. @max90 actually found them for me.. Agree that could be a pair down the road that's worth a good bit more than it is today. It's collab level theme and execution. Whoever Nike let design that one needs to do more. designs.

Last edited:
A pic from IG. They don't look too bad to me. The shape isn't like some of the other pics I've seen.

I'm in for these Infra FK and probably a pair of the OG Sport Red 1s in March some time. First time in awhile that Nike is gonna be getting that much of my money. Lol

Ima pass because too many sneakers
i guess ultimately it comes down to this for me too.  with all the options we have, you better come correct with ish  if its going to make the cut.  and not putting infra on the top wrap like every other infrared in history has, gets a pass. 

vvv wasnt being literal @FrankWh1te.  but i guess i shouldve been careful stating false information. vvv

Last edited:
^one time only/360 infrareds came w/the black toe as well.

pass on those infrareds for me at this point. on sale maybe

Last edited:
I would agree that the lack of Infra toe wrap is the biggest problem with them, But it's not a deal breaker for me. IMO the rest of the shoe isn't too bad considering the constraints of a full FK upper. I'm just glad the final cut isn't what we've been seeing up to now. They'll make a nice addition to the Infra 90 family.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom