The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

@Modzzilla  hope all is well with you homey. 

@dblplay1212  i could be incorrect, but that seems having more to do with lack of craftsmanship in that particular batch over discrepancy in models/year.  im betting if you had your hands on 10 pairs of that batch/year, you'd fine 1 or more pairs that didnt have that raised arch.  its prob due to uneven glue or an improper stitch line.

i have 2 pairs of navigation 90s, 1 in size 9.5, the other in 10, and one of the pairs has an annoying, improperly stitched semi circle at the toe which creates a ridge/divot.  i fixed the issue.  not suggesting anything, but might have to pull the tongue out and see if any surgery can be done to remedy it. 

thats nikes quabity ashuance...  (anyone catch this reference?  if so, we can be friends)

Last edited:
Here's what I was talking about the other day. See how much higher the insoles goes on the arch of the 2010? Is this typical or what? The literally hurt my feet to wear bc of the pressure on my arch.

Yes What unseen unseen said. I don't have that problem with mine. I wear them and have never had that problem. Of all the complaining I've heard about the '10 Infras I haven't heard that one yet. Not saying your complaining, There's been heated debate over that model before is all. That being said let's not turn this into a '10 Infra Vs Every other debate :wink:

Yes What unseen unseen said. I don't have that problem with mine. I wear them and have never had that problem. Of all the complaining I've heard about the '10 Infras I haven't heard that one yet. Not saying your complaining, There's been heated debate over that model before is all. That being said let's not turn this into a '10 Infra Vs Every other debate :wink:
Dont be mistaken, I'm complaining. I'm going to have to buy another 15 to have a crisp pair. I wear my current 15's too much to be truly crispy and for the white mesh to bang.

Today DIGI CAMO
IMG_6399.jpg

looks like the FK IRs on 23penny...that pic is of the wmns..as the toe isn't black..just an FYI...I'm sure that's just an error...but wanted to mention

Last edited:

looks like the FK IRs on 23penny...that pic is of the wmns..as the toe isn't black..just an FYI...I'm sure that's just an error...but wanted to mention
emailed 23penny...they confirmed the syle code is 875943-100875943-100 , which is mens 

wtf just saw snkrs updated w/the OG wmns pink colorway in a flyknit build.

Why can't we get those in true OG form of suede & mesh so I can cop for my wife. come on Nike.

Was able to pick these up early. They're so lightweight and the details are nice. Definitely not as bulky as a traditional 90, and more roomy on the toebox.
How do they fit? I typically wear a us11 in AM1 and AM90. I went down to 10.5 in the AM1 flyknit. Should I do the same with these?

wtf just saw snkrs updated w/the OG wmns pink colorway in a flyknit build.

Why can't we get those in true OG form of suede & mesh so I can cop for my wife. come on Nike.
They released in 2010 and late 2013/early 2014. They're not gonna do it every year ofcourse.

Last edited:
Heavily on the fence for those Infra Flyknits. Much of it depends on just when and how often I'd rock them considering I have a 2010 OG pair in rotation and another 2010 and 2015 pair DS'ed.

Might be OD but I'm a sucker for Flyknit so I know I'll cave eventually... :rolleyes Once those on feet shots start rolling into the thread it's hook, line and sinker.

Last edited:
Heavily on the fence for those Infra Flyknits. Much of it depends on just when and how often I'd rock them considering I have a 2010 OG pair in rotation and another 2010 and 2015 pair DS'ed.

Might be OD but I'm a sucker for Flyknit so I know I'll cave eventually... :rolleyes Once those one feet shots start rolling into the thread it's hook, line and sinker.
You can't OD on Infra 90s. 1 or 2 different releases and your still in a deficit IMO :lol: Buy them and many more :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom