The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Someone say OD on infrared? I forgot to add my Lunars and 05's in there too. 

Yuh this was my Infrared collection from a post I made about a little over a year ago. I think I've added another OG pair since then. I thought I was doing it, but I guess not... :lol: Still looking to add those Flyknits too. One at retail and maybe another under retail if they sit long enough for a discount.

View media item 2345575

can honestly never have too many infrared 90's

just not feeling the flyknit on OG am's but might still bite on them if they hit disco like the 87's did

Od? Not gonna lie im getting close to 20 pairs of infras..

Og
Reverse
Hyperfuse
Tape
Cork
2014 air max
Id animal skin
Lunar
Current
Patches
Denim
Ultra
Ultra se
Em

Flyknit on the way
Probably a couple more im forgetting

Last edited:
^nice.

post a pic if you ever have them all out together.

you are still missing the MX Orange an the Infrared from 2001/2002-2003

I need one time only, thats the only one I really feel like Im missing for myself, also ostriches. I dont really care about originals or ones I wouldnt be able to wear. I plan to montage an all on foot pic for air max day, ill post it here when I do. Ive posted the progression in here once or twice, my avatar is from the first time I took a group shot

Current AM90 INFRAREDS
2005 HOA, 2008 Current, 2010, 2012 Vntg, 2015, 2015 Reverse, 2015 Croc's, 2014 UN-Infra, 2014 Washed Denim, 2011 black Infra-AKA HotRed they can slide :wink: And last but not least 2015 GS. Not like some of y'all collections but getting there

Last edited:
frankwh1te frankwh1te Thanks man I appreciate it. I haven't copped any Infra 90s in a minute. Passed on several lately. The Infra collection is something that I slowly keep working on over time. The '08 Ostrich joints are a legit Grail for me, Definitely the ones I still want most

Red Run Red Run those 08' ostrich infrareds are super disappointing irl. the mesh is hard and the other meterials used aren't that great. I had a pair and sold them off right away back then.

the infrared really pops on those flyknits

wish it was on the toe instead of black

if they're under 100$ down the line I'll scoop em

the infrared really pops on those flyknits

wish it was on the toe instead of black

if they're under 100$ down the line I'll scoop em
I'd be surprised is they fall under $100 BNIB....of it does I'll double up tho then...

luckily got them from 23penny so under retail regardless...

like most above..I've got a good infrared collection going...so this was automatic for me regardless..these really do look better in person IMO as I was on the fence from all the pics from the get go...

All of these 90s posted and every one of them look like hong kong water trash considering what theyre supposed to be.

NIKE-AM90-INFRARED-OG.jpg

Someone pm me when these finally happen again.

I hate how that mudguard swoops up and curls down at the toe. It makes the whole shoe look goofy and slow

Last edited:
I love 90s..let alone the infrareds.

But yo, them FK infrared 90s are trash. They really dropped the ball on this one. I'd rather get a pair of Ultra infra 90s over the FK. Just wow....

Back
Top Bottom