The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Pardon my ignorance but what do you mean by "struggle swoosh"?
Just take a look at the swoosh stitching near the mudguard above the AirMax logo..

Maybe it's just that pair and you probably don't care about such a minor blemish, but that's still 
sick.gif

Just take a look at the swoosh stitching near the mudguard above the AirMax logo..

Maybe it's just that pair and you probably don't care about such a minor blemish, but that's still :x
I see what you're talking about. End of it definitely looks off. Damn now that's going to bug me smh

Last edited:
Hey guys, newbie to AM90s here. I just bought a pair of new (or close to new) 2005 Infrareds (style code 313096-101) and I'm a bit worried about how they will hold up if worn. For those of you with this pair, or just anyone in general, is this pair wearable? Is there anything that I should do before wearing?

Just don't want the shoes to break down while I'm the middle of the store or something . :lol: I apologize if this is a silly question, but I appreciate any help!

•  

Last edited:
2005 is still good to go, just don't get into the habit of letting them sit because down the line they will fall apart. As long as you wear them from time to time. You'll be aight B

zoomspiridon zoomspiridon Nice pickup. Those are '05 from the HOA pack. A lot of us would probably say one of the nicest and truest to OG Infra releases.
If they're DS than there's a good chance they'd crumble. If they've been worn a few times over the years than you'll probably get some wears out of them. Either way a must IMO

^they listed the wrong product on that page.

the adidas was supposed to be the actual product so when you purchased the cork infrareds they sent the adidas cause thats what the system showed as your purchase.

they never had a restock of the infrared corks but the product page was mislabeled so anyone who copped got shipped those adidas joints.

sucks

Yea I got these ****** Adidas today too. Now I have to ship back. My question is how are they going to refund me for shipping?

Back
Top Bottom