537384-425

325213-046-1.jpg
325213-046-2.jpg
325213-046-3.jpg
325213-046-6.jpg
325213-046-5.jpg
325213-046-4.jpg

Wmns 325213-046

Dang 90s are getting all of the good CWs, hopefully the AM1 get's a matching set with either of these.

Dang 90s are getting all of the good CWs, hopefully the AM1 get's a matching set with either of these.

Well
AM1 just had the polyurethane OG reds. Two waves. March & September.

AM97 are on some undefeated limited release, plus neon airbag releases.

AM90 is the one that has been neglected, no OG red release nor OG Blue release.

So hopefully they release again

They just came out in 2015 so they haven't been neglected that much and their anniversary is 2020 so I doubt they will release any sooner or wouldn't make sense to considering 2020 is literally a couple years from now
Well

So hopefully they release again[/Q

Reactions: PJS
Well

So hopefully they release again

Yeah on the OG side they have been delivering, but now with the new shape there is a chance for some nice GRs.

Oh and pinacles, forgot about those. I guess AM1s have been getting a lot of love lately :blush:

Yeah on the OG side they have been delivering, but now with the new shape there is a chance for some nice GRs.

Oh and pinacles, forgot about those. I guess AM1s have been getting a lot of love lately :blush:
Copped the AM1 Pinnacle black in outlet for $50

1 month ago they were sitting in outlet
Black Pinnacle, Ocean fog Pinnacle, on the back wall.

How do the Am90 Ultras fit? Anyone here has worn Air Max 90 Ultra?

I have wide feet that fits Air Jordan retro 100%.

Can I go TTS (like Air Jordan Retro )?

Or better go 1/2 up like my AM90 essentials?

Last edited:

I go true in ultra 90s

PJS PJS I have wide feet too and I go TTS in Essentials
That's funny because I fit Air Jordan retro 3 5 100% TTS sz9.5

My AM90 AM95 AM1 essentials premium all had to be 1/2 up .... sz10

I just remember that Ultra are lil bit stretchy and hoping I can get my sz9.5

Jordan 4 is bigger than my feet though.

I'm also not super anal about sizing like some.

Don't get me wrong I try and get the best fits I can, but I don't sweat millimeters.

I've been going TTS on OG build 90s for years, with leather sockliner being the exception to 1/2 size down.

Reactions: PJS
I think we get hung up on "TTS"
What does that even really mean when comparing to different models? What model are we basing said TTS in?
PJS PJS So you wear a 9.5 in AJ3, but a 9.5 in Jordan 3 apparently isn't equivalent to a 9.5 in AM90s. I said I go TTS in 90s, but That's me basing my true size in AM90s. Lol

It's very frustrating really, especially when getting into other brands. It took me awhile to figure out my sizing in everything. Lots of wasted time and money unfortunately.

We need ONE universal sizing, at least within a single brand.

AM90 OG/Essentials fit perfectly TTS for me (size 14, slightly narrow foot). AM90 Ultras fit about the same, except they're a hair longer and arguably looser due to the build of mostly mesh and fuse. It's a widely available model so if you have a store you can try them on in, I would do that. If not, I would say get your true size in the Ultras.

What does that even really mean when comparing to different models? What model are we basing said TTS in?
PJS PJS So you wear a 9.5 in AJ3, but a 9.5 in Jordan 3 apparently isn't equivalent to a 9.5 in AM90s. I said I go TTS in 90s, but That's me basing my true size in AM90s. Lol

It's very frustrating really, especially when getting into other brands. It took me awhile to figure out my sizing in everything. Lots of wasted time and money unfortunately.

Nike will not do anything about that.
And I just figured out any type of Air Max retro, I have to go 1/2 up to compensate width, unless it is flyknit.

But for Air Max 2016 2017 I can wear my TTS (sz9.5)

My underarmour Flow RN is size 10.5 due to their smaller sizing

AM90 OG/Essentials fit perfectly TTS for me (size 14, slightly narrow foot). AM90 Ultras fit about the same, except they're a hair longer and arguably looser due to the build of mostly mesh and fuse. It's a widely available model so if you have a store you can try them on in, I would do that. If not, I would say get your true size in the Ultras.

Yep I tried on AM90 Ultra, Ultra 2.0
Have to say they are a hair bit looser but still kills my pinky toe.
IMG_4888.PNG

This material. AM90 Ultra. Just can't wear TTS(9.5) due to width issues
IMG_4883.JPG I expect I can't wear this BW Ultra in TTS(9.5) neither.

I'm also not super anal about sizing like some.

Don't get me wrong I try and get the best fits I can, but I don't sweat millimeters.

I've been going TTS on OG build 90s for years, with leather sockliner being the exception to 1/2 size down.
Yep you have slim feet.
I would expect Air Max 97 having the same result, I have to wear 1/2 up.

I wonder if wide footer like me, is uncommon.
If so, that means majority Air Jordan crowd have their foot rolling in their retros all the time due to insufficient width :lol:

Thanks for all inputs!!

Last edited:

I have gotten in the habit of using the cm and eu sizing, ive found that is more reliable than us sizing.

Back
Top Bottom