The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

IMG_5631.jpg

Finally got around to UNDS these beauties

just unDSed my spruces...the comfort of those compared to actual 90s and BWs is outstanding
only ultra 90s have better a better air bag, but compared to non-ultra models, my opinion is that those 2007 AMs are by far better in all points..
and its shape...:nerd:

Don't get it twisted though, 90s are still my all time favorite silhouette, and have more of them than any other model. Put years of time and energy getting there.

I'm just getting tired of the perpetual Resto bill. Lol
Re-glues, re-paints and Soleswaps over and over.

But it's Whatever at this point, it's all getting rocked and it's gonna be what it's gonna be.

gbtatn945 gbtatn945 agreed man. Early 2000s was most definitely the best for 90s.
And all my stuff is getting rocked homie, with the exception of a DS pair of Escape 2 AM90s.
They're yours if you want em. Dope CW, just letting them go
Sorry man but for now im looking really for BWs only, as i bought the spruces..not too much into 90s like most of u guys, more BWs and TNs lol, but thx

Don't get it twisted though, 90s are still my all time favorite silhouette, and have more of them than any other model. Put years of time and energy getting there.

I'm just getting tired of the perpetual Resto bill. Lol
Re-glues, re-paints and Soleswaps over and over.

But it's Whatever at this point, it's all getting rocked and it's gonna be what it's gonna be.

My dude is joining the Dark Side! (Team NB / Team Asics / Team Saucony) :nthat:

900x900px-LL-4f6e30fb_900x900px-LL-05bde576_FB_IMG_1452777153380.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom