The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

IMG_5787.jpg

UNDS '08 Infras (infrapink) probably my least favorite shade of Infra.

As expected every pair that I've UNDSd recently have started to crack a little bit.

And so goes my love/hate relationship with old AMs.

which part of the shoes will usually crack ? does the air bag still good?

IMG_5787.jpg

UNDS '08 Infras (infrapink) probably my least favorite shade of Infra.

As expected every pair that I've UNDSd recently have started to crack a little bit.

And so goes my love/hate relationship with old AMs.
I like infrapink and they’re comfy.

Heel midsole first to crack.

I guess AM90 don't necessary need to be to old to crack. Somewhere about early 2013 I got AM1 and 90. Both produced in 2011. So obviously they couldn't be considered as unwearable. And midsoles cracked on both pairs within ~ 6 month of wearing. Both had the same issue - seems like foam behind air bags was lower density. First pairs of AM1 and 90 and such a disappointment. So I'm just staying away from every non-ultra 1 and 90.
qJvTAuZ.jpg

KfbrnOu.jpg

CfM51ti.jpg

Koxqfxj.jpg

rRKt0yU.jpg

0yDpnql.jpg

Ziv3dfm.jpg

Previously someone in this thread already told me that 90s from that era are prone to cracking.

Been on the lookout for bacons for years but either the condition wasn't right or the price was too steep. Finally found a pair that fit both criteria. Honestly so stoked to have these. They've been a personal grail of mine's for over 10 years. Also most likely to be the first pair of sneakers I ever get sole swapped/restored.

20171019_113901.jpg

Been on the lookout for bacons for years but either the condition wasn't right or the price was too steep. Finally found a pair that fit both criteria. Honestly so stoked to have these. They've been a personal grail of mine's for over 10 years. Also most likely to be the first pair of sneakers I ever get sole swapped/restored.

20171019_113901.jpg

Congratulations :nthat:
Top 5 90 all day. The quality is amazing and they’re super comfortable.
If that dreaded day does come and you need a soleswap I have a few style codes of essentials with pink Airunits for donor.

breakjonn breakjonn They look worn from the pic, which is a good thing if your gonna rock em.
Old DS is guaranteed to chip/crack and eventually crumble.
I personally would rather copp NDS with some wear on them.

breakjonn breakjonn They look worn from the pic, which is a good thing if your gonna rock em.
Old DS is guaranteed to chip/crack and eventually crumble.
I personally would rather copp NDS with some wear on them.

Yea they are nds, I've been told with older air maxes and jordans(2-9) that used is the way to go if you are trying to wear them.

I'm not too used to having sneakers that need maintenance like this so if I ever need a reliable source for sole swaps I'll be sure to ask. Pretty sure you guys in here can point me in the right direction.

Just copped one of my all time Grail 90s.
2003 Big bubble Infrareds.

I had long written these off, but then the homie McSoundwave McSoundwave came Through and hooked me up for a very fair price 8)
Much appreciated my friend. I can’t thank you enough.

Red Run Red Run My pleasure good sir. You're the first person I thought of when I decided to part ways with 'em. Just looking out for a fellow Air Max Head and especially glad to know they're with someone who'll appreciate their brilliance. Enjoy!

Red Run Red Run My pleasure good sir. You're the first person I thought of when I decided to part ways with 'em. Just looking out for a fellow Air Max Head and especially glad to know they're with someone who'll appreciate their brilliance. Enjoy!
They’ll most definitely be appreciated

20171019_113901.jpg

Congrats man. I have a really strange relationship with this particular colorway. It's one of the shoes that I definitely need to buy, but I've been holding off trying to find the hyperstrike edition in my size or anything close to it. It's close to a losing battle at this point though. Excellent pickup

E9273_F12-66_F6-4_C0_B-_AD90-1584_CDA8_DB45.jpg
371_B314_C-45_FC-4517-_B2_A3-27483_F3777_E9.jpg

Just copped one of my all time Grail 90s.
2003 Big bubble Infrareds.

I had long written these off, but then the homie McSoundwave McSoundwave came Through and hooked me up for a very fair price 8)
Much appreciated my friend. I can’t thank you enough.
Are they wearable? Do you plan on rocking them?

Back
Top Bottom