The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

The hyperfuse on my Japan camo 90s is starting to come away when bent, anyone had issues with this and know a good fix?
Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• 20171114_213928.jpg
    20171114_213928.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 27
So who's the go-to for sole-swapping a pair of AM90s? I have a pair of Navigation Pack (308856 011) with flawless uppers, but soles are starting to crumble. Also, is there a good donor colorway or am I looking at something custom? Thanks

The hyperfuse on my Japan camo 90s is starting to come away when bent, anyone had issues with this and know a good fix?
Thanks for the help.

I came across this vid if anyone has had this issue, will try it out when i get a chance, surprising its exactly the same pair i have a problem with.

So who's the go-to for sole-swapping a pair of AM90s? I have a pair of Navigation Pack (308856 011) with flawless uppers, but soles are starting to crumble. Also, is there a good donor colorway or am I looking at something custom? Thanks
First off dope shoe. I have the men’s and Wmns CWs, but the Wmns crumbled during a reglue.
I’m still hunting a donor.

You definitely don’t need anything custom, you just need to match the Airunit color which is close to the brown wedge color.

As far as a resto guy it depends where you live.
There’s good cats everywhere.

First off dope shoe. I have the men’s and Wmns CWs, but the Wmns crumbled during a reglue.
I’m still hunting a donor.

You definitely don’t need anything custom, you just need to match the Airunit color which is close to the brown wedge color.

As far as a resto guy it depends where you live.
There’s good cats everywhere.

Thanks for the info. Greatly appreciated. I'm in NJ, but am willing to ship wherever to get quality work done. I think my biggest struggle is going to be finding something that has the air unit and wedge that looks close, plus the pattern on the midsole. Maybe my move is to just wait until Nike ID has the color options I need for wedge/air unit/midsole pattern and just make something for the sake of being a donor.

Thanks for the info. Greatly appreciated. I'm in NJ, but am willing to ship wherever to get quality work done. I think my biggest struggle is going to be finding something that has the air unit and wedge that looks close, plus the pattern on the midsole. Maybe my move is to just wait until Nike ID has the color options I need for wedge/air unit/midsole pattern and just make something for the sake of being a donor.

Nah man anyone capable of doing a soleswap should be fully capable of repainting the Midsoles.

You just need to find a matching Airunit color that’s an Essential/OG build.

700155-011_1024x1024.jpg
700155-011a_1024x1024.JPG
700155-011b_1024x1024.JPG
700155-011c_1024x1024.JPG

700155-011
mhm these are good
look better than the 97s same colorway imo

Yes these are good.
I do hesitate about infrared colorway because I see gangstaz wearing them.
Camo is more .... cajun (French American, they drive jacked up pick up trucks)
This colorway matches my Pickup truck.

Got a notification on SNKRS app just a moment ago...I’ll take em!

Did they send you the early access message? If so, I'm wondering if they're planning on surprise dropping these on Black Friday. I'm about to pull the trigger on resale, but would hold off it the actual drop is coming up

EDIT: Nevermind. It looks like Nike released pieces of the collection to random Nike accounts. I'm guessing this is probably it for the retail release.

Last edited:
Did they send you the early access message? If so, I'm wondering if they're planning on surprise dropping these on Black Friday. I'm about to pull the trigger on resale, but would hold off it the actual drop is coming up

EDIT: Nevermind. It looks like Nike released pieces of the collection to random Nike accounts. I'm guessing this is probably it for the retail release.

Yea I got a push notification from the SNKRS app

Back
Top Bottom