The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Talk of spruce inspired wear

B0B62EF4-40CB-4B84-997F-D7BAC0EA273E.jpeg

Why wouldn’t they block the men’s midsole like the did the kids and the gs? Like whoever mentioned it earlier that back midsole shouldn’t be th same color as the wedge.

I take it Nike pulled the Rebel Skull 90s? Swore I saw an FSR a few weeks ago and now they're gone. Anyone see them pop up at outlets yet if they were in fact pulled from the site never to appear again

Today’s wear
3_D8386_FF-1_CD8-4_A97-_BD7_E-_D78208_ACB82_F.jpg

Love this pair, I like the grey colored pair also.... Hell even the army green and navy ones are nice. Are those the only 4 colorways that released? Wish they would have made just the midsole wedge red, and made the heel white though.

Reactions: PJS
I feel like their trying to play off the Off White hype right now with these.
Maybe it’s just me, but they’ve got a OW vibe to them.

E791502_C-_A5_C7-4_B5_A-_B1_C3-5_AEBC05_FC852.jpg

2010 LBs today.
I feel like a long overdue retro of these might breathe some life back into the silhouette.
Last OG build was the 2013 Vntg, we’re definitely due.

should first reshape the whole model like the air max 1, and release AM90 anniversary infrared,blue and spruce as 1:1 retros

^ they probably waiting for 2020 to do all the things you mentioned above I don’t see any reason to bring them out any sooner and I hope they should love also to the other og cws that aren’t the infrared

Back
Top Bottom