The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

12_E8_E3_A5-2100-4469-8_A91-91_E41_AC8_FCA0.jpg

2015 reversed Infrareds today

I think behind the homegrowns, this is my favorite cw. Very clean shot!
Appreciate it fellas. They definitely did these right. I ended up copping both these and the 2015 OG Infras right around when they both dropped together, I think?
These are the only actual “reversed Infrared” i know of. you see a lot of people calling the 2011 “Hot Reds” Reversed Infras, but they’re definitely not, They’re not even Infrared.

12_E8_E3_A5-2100-4469-8_A91-91_E41_AC8_FCA0.jpg

2015 reversed Infrareds today

So dope. But I feel like your pics makes them at least 20% better haha.

I watched these sit on FNL for awhle, retail, while all the other cws were going on discount. I had just got the '15 infras and a bunch for a kiddo in various toddler sizes so said I'd get them on sale........then they just disappeared. Grrr..$260 or something for my size on stockx now. smh

Appreciate it fellas. They definitely did these right. I ended up copping both these and the 2015 OG Infras right around when they both dropped together, I think?
These are the only actual “reversed Infrared” i know of. you see a lot of people calling the 2011 “Hot Reds” Reversed Infras, but they’re definitely not, They’re not even Infrared.
Perfect colors, neutral tones black/anthracite/grey + white and red to make a difference, even better than the OG's for me...Hesitated to buy them at the time, I bought the OG's, still dope, but I feel more these ones...

Is it me or does Nike always take more risks when it's about women and kids ? It seems logical but frustrating sometimes...When I see all Jordan's releases, they do not have that problem :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom