The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Haven’t worn these in years

Attachments

• 0823E5E9-8C84-47AB-8C55-2D62F7E4345B.jpeg
    0823E5E9-8C84-47AB-8C55-2D62F7E4345B.jpeg
    274.8 KB · Views: 90
Saw those in person for the first time recently and now I want them. I can get a pair for $200 so I think I need to do that.

Where'd ya find them at? I still got another DS pair that I'd probably sell, didnt know they were worth anything.

Maybe people didnt really know what they were.

Takes a max head.

Few years ago theyed have gone for a pretty penny. Shows how the market has changed.

Where'd ya find them at? I still got another DS pair that I'd probably sell, didnt know they were worth anything.
A buddy has a pair. I saw a pair at flight club a few weeks ago for $250 iirc. Flight club prices can be dumb though so stuff sits. What size do you have?

Thinking about grabbing a pair. Do the 2015's have any cracking issues? I know it's only been 3 years, but my size going to run $250 on stockx and I want to wear them.
Mines haven’t cracked yet but not sure if it’s still worth it wasn’t a bad retro but I hear a lot about the ‘10 so maybe safer with that retro if not wait for a newer retro it’s bound to happen

How much of a gamble would it be to wear a pair of DS AM90 from 2008? Just the reg sole peeling or worse?

Might grab a pair of those all grey AM90 prm that came out around back then. Thanks

Found these AM 90's in the mid 2000's-- found them digging the other day, cannot find anything online. Thought they were pretty sweet, do any heads out there know anything about them?

-donFTS

Back
Top Bottom