The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Yeah I saw those last night on NDC. Not bad.

I guess all the easter/south beach air maxes are doing pretty well.

nike-air-max-90-aj1285-100-6.jpg
Available now with FREE shipping.
Code: LKS18356 for Extra 15% off 75

https://www.champssports.com/product/model:148253/sku:J1285100/nike-air-max-90-mens/white/navy/?cm=GLOBAL%20SEARCH:%20PRODUCT%20NUMBER%20SEARCH

Quick question, does anyone have the Infrared 90 Ultra SE? If so what are your thoughts? My friend said that they were at one of the outlets semi close to me. I was wondering if it would be worth the drive out to pick up a pair. Thanks

Quick question, does anyone have the Infrared 90 Ultra SE? If so what are your thoughts? My friend said that they were at one of the outlets semi close to me. I was wondering if it would be worth the drive out to pick up a pair. Thanks
You talking the puffy one? If so, not a fan at all. It's an all dull grey upper. Like the colorblocking isn't right on them. They're very comfortable but that's about it. I wear them when it's raining bc I don't care if I mess them up.

You talking the puffy one? If so, not a fan at all. It's an all dull grey upper. Like the colorblocking isn't right on them. They're very comfortable but that's about it. I wear them when it's raining bc I don't care if I mess them up.

Yeah that's the one. I am headed out that way this weekend for something else so I may stop by to see if they are still there. If not no big deal. Thanks

Yeah that's the one. I am headed out that way this weekend for something else so I may stop by to see if they are still there. If not no big deal. Thanks
It's one of the few shoes I've bought that I regretted as soon as I opened the box. It could have been ok if they used white but the dull grey is just weird.

It's one of the few shoes I've bought that I regretted as soon as I opened the box. It could have been ok if they used white but the dull grey is just weird.

Cool, I have only seen pictures of them. The price did not seem like a super steal but I will check them out anyway. Will probably end up passing and put that money towards a real pair of Infrareds lol

lol 90s are slowly dying, once an great shoe with alot of history but probably will end up like the BWs in the future, the succes of this shoe will eventually becomes the downfall of this silhouette, nike is neglecting the cws for 90s because it sells so well but it will come to an point that all those plain looking cws will collecting dust and that the consumer move to other AM models because am90 cws are boring and not fashionable anymore

lol 90s are slowly dying, once an great shoe with alot of history but probably will end up like the BWs in the future, the succes of this shoe will eventually becomes the downfall of this silhouette, nike is neglecting the cws for 90s because it sells so well but it will come to an point that all those plain looking cws will collecting dust and that the consumer move to other AM models because am90 cws are boring and not fashionable anymore
You don't think they'll have a big 30th Anniversary party for them in 2020 like they did AM1 last year?

You don't think they'll have a big 30th Anniversary party for them in 2020 like they did AM1 last year?

I don’t think anyone really cares about them atm, they only ever seem to bring them out in packs where there’s better pairs in the same cw

Last decent one was the 180 ultra marine, and there’s a south beach/watermelon 90 as well but every other cw looks lame and bland

Can’t remember the last collab 90 that released

I don’t think anyone really cares about them atm, they only ever seem to bring them out in packs where there’s better pairs in the same cw

Last decent one was the 180 ultra marine, and there’s a south beach/watermelon 90 as well but every other cw looks lame and bland

Can’t remember the last collab 90 that released
Same could be said for the 97 a few years ago but then they've gone bonkers for the 25th anniversary. I'm hoping the same happens for the 90.

they probably will, but i want decent cws now and dont have time to wait till 2020, few weeks ago i went to my local FL to find out that they dont sell 90s anymore the manager told me because the sales from the 90s sux no one buy those anymore while 95 and 97s are mega popular, the only AMs they now carry are 95,97,TN and those AM 2016 hovercraft type looking shoes

Back
Top Bottom