The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Found these AM 90's in the mid 2000's-- found them digging the other day, cannot find anything online. Thought they were pretty sweet, do any heads out there know anything about them?

-donFTS
I posted my pair a few pages back. My pair were beat up but I cleaned them up and tried to wear them. The sole cracked on them instantly

9E431ED2-2630-4718-B6A5-4919C6CD00A8.jpeg

AJ1285-600

anybody get these? Is the quality good as it looks? Thinking about grabbing after I grab a few other things first
8EF8747A-4C98-484C-B6B8-11B4B536671E.png

Got a pair a a few weeks ago. Quality wise a bit better than I expected. I should have waited for pricing to drop but other than that,, I dig them. That picture is pretty close to the actual color. The site I ordered from had a filter on the photo so they didnt look as red/orange so that was my only surprise when I opened them. They are a bit obnoxious but thats why I got them. I posted a larger photo after they arrived on here. If you want to get a better look.

Got a pair a a few weeks ago. Quality wise a bit better than I expected. I should have waited for pricing to drop but other than that,, I dig them. That picture is pretty close to the actual color. The site I ordered from had a filter on the photo so they didnt look as red/orange so that was my only surprise when I opened them. They are a bit obnoxious but thats why I got them. I posted a larger photo after they arrived on here. If you want to get a better look.
Ye what page

Back
Top Bottom