The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

B4D634D7-A09E-48FC-B352-03F4CA818637.jpeg
Laser blue

I think these were called the "un infrared". Air Max 90 Essential White/Cool Grey-Neutral Grey-Black Style# 537384

What a price though. I beat up my pair pretty good. There are subtle differences like the overlay has this texture to it, the "infrared" definitely looks pink to me. The tongue is thinner too. This one seemed to have yellowed a lot faster and has always felt harder than the infrared retro. The "air max" inlet on the mudguard though turned a very weird bluish/greenish yellow on mine. Still I really enjoyed this colorway.

I think these were called the "un infrared". Air Max 90 Essential White/Cool Grey-Neutral Grey-Black Style# 537384

What a price though. I beat up my pair pretty good. There are subtle differences like the overlay has this texture to it, the "infrared" definitely looks pink to me. The tongue is thinner too. This one seemed to have yellowed a lot faster and has always felt harder than the infrared retro. The "air max" inlet on the mudguard though turned a very weird bluish/greenish yellow on mine. Still I really enjoyed this colorway.
Thanks bro! Man I Love niketalk Lol. I think ima go ahead and grab. Good price why not

trethousandgt trethousandgt Yes, they really should do that: there never has been a real good retro of those. I also have a pair of cracked JD limes in the closet, can't sell them just because they have almost the correct look for a pair of limes.

My hope is that just like the Max 1 30 years anniversary-releases they will release all the CW's from 1990 / 1991. And my hope is really set on a good version of the Coral Roses with a white airunit instead of rose like they did in 2002.

Back
Top Bottom