The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Just put in my ID order.
AM90 Black Elephant Yeezy Inspired.
AM90 Platinum Elephant Yeezy Inspired.
Dunk Low Black/Cement Elephant Supreme Inspired.
Used the 20% off code Nike sent me when my Jordan Gamma XI's didn't arrive in time for Christmas.
One time use code though of course.
Subtotal was $430. After code paid $344

This is the crimson color from Nike ID.  It looks red to me and not orangish.  Does anyone have any real life pics of the shoe? 
If you do decide to order these let us know what they look like! I'd really like to do the same ID.

Can you always return the shoes if you don't like them? Never ID'd a shoe.

Just put in my ID order.
AM90 Black Elephant Yeezy Inspired.
AM90 Platinum Elephant Yeezy Inspired.
Dunk Low Black/Cement Elephant Supreme Inspired.
Used the 20% off code Nike sent me when my Jordan Gamma XI's didn't arrive in time for Christmas.
One time use code though of course.
Subtotal was $430. After code paid $344

I really ****** up and burned my code on a $70 order... I wasn't using my head - I realized right after how stupid a move it was.

I really ****** up and burned my code on a $70 order... I wasn't using my head - I realized right after how stupid a move it was.

I've made moves like that too, don't feel too bad.
Since the code was Launch Excluded (meaning you couldn't use it on a new release shoe on release day)
Figured I'd save it for when I had a few ID's I wanted to order.

what do you think the sizing will be on the iDs with the lunar sole and leather uppers? i wanna pull the trigger on a couple cws, but im skeptical about sizing with that lunar sole.

I really like the look of the hyperfuse 90's with the Grey Y2 colorway.

Would order these if the crimson comes out too orange looking.

whats the difference between solid and translucent outsoles on the nike id option? :nerd:

Just got my "Infrared" Air Max Lunar90's in from BLENDS.

One of thee Best Running Sneakers I've seen in awhile and I'm glad that I own on a pair.

And by the way, when people ask do these Crease...? Yes, they DO and it's a Good Look!  The Mesh Toe creases so Naturally...
nthat.gif

BEAUTIFUL.

Last edited:
i think people need to hop off the yeezy knock offs. it was bad enough when people were doing it on the roshes, but now am90s?
mean.gif
People don't need to hop off ****.  If someone wants to do something with their money so be it.  I for one like the color way regardless if it's based off "YEEZY".  Besides, this looks twenty times better than the Roshe version.  The sole actually glows too.

These are pretty sick

They might be on sale at your local Eblens. Fall River's got them for like $80-$90
Hey Guys!  long time Nike fan, long time reader, first time poster. 

I have really been searching everywhere for these. Does anyone know somewhere that has them? Size 10.  $80 would be a steal. 

People don't need to hop off ****.  If someone wants to do something with their money so be it.  I for one like the color way regardless if it's based off "YEEZY".  Besides, this looks twenty times better than the Roshe version.  The sole actually glows too.

:lol: ok tough guy. people like the cw because it came from the yeezy. lets be serious, if the platinum or solar cw originated from a much less hyped shoe like air max 1s. remember the pair that people dubbed "yeezys"? if it started then, then this wouldnt even be a topic of discussion. lets face it, ye made that color pattern and color blocking famous. some of yall are bsing yourselves if you REALLY think this cw is being recreated because of something other than yeezys.

Hey Guys!  long time Nike fan, long time reader, first time poster. 

I have really been searching everywhere for these. Does anyone know somewhere that has them? Size 10.  $80 would be a steal. 

try doing an online chat with nike. they can search niketown/outlets for your size if you give them they style number. sorry im not much help. i havent seen those in a while.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
ok tough guy. people like the cw because it came from the yeezy. lets be serious, if the platinum or solar cw originated from a much less hyped shoe like air max 1s. remember the pair that people dubbed "yeezys"? if it started then, then this wouldnt even be a topic of discussion. lets face it, ye made that color pattern and color blocking famous. some of yall are bsing yourselves if you REALLY think this cw is being recreated because of something other than yeezys.

so true imo

but that is the hyperbeast mentality from those kids nowadays
mean.gif

its a good thing imo that kanye the illuminati puppet moved to adidas

so that ugly air feezy can rest in mother **** ing pieces
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

no more new feezy inspired cws in the future anymore
roll.gif
laugh.gif

AIR FEEZY R.I.P.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

try doing an online chat with nike. they can search niketown/outlets for your size if you give them they style number. sorry im not much help. i havent seen those in a while.
Thanks man, I appreciate the help

Make whatever ID you please....and give a **** about what ANYBODY else thinks! They're going to be on your feet, not theirs! I guess this means that any CW that was hyped up for whatever reason is off limits! So all those people that made Supreme AM 1 ID's are "hypebeasts"? And "Bred" AM 1's etc......I beg to differ.

Wait... are you guys serious about the difference between the translucent vs. solid color outsoles?? 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom