The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I find it hilarious that neither I nor syndicate called anyone a hypebeast (specifically), yet some of you are so sensitive about the subject lol. Go figure. And in response to your post about the comparison between the supreme mock ups, let's be serious. Hype for Yeezy vs supreme isn't even comparable today. The fact that the USA hyperfuse reached an absurd resell price just because he WORE them, is more than enough to prove my case. But id whatever you want. I'm not the one looking like a beast.

Last edited:
You guys are hilarious. So if someone makes a Yeezy inspired colorway for their ID that makes them a hypebeast? Smh
Basically. Hypebeast has been the trend for quite a while now and it's quite obvious that Nike is exploiting every "yeezy" color-way on their other styles while the hype is still alive. Not going to lie and say I don't think the color-ways aren't fresh but after the Mint FB incident and now upcoming Solar Red Foamposites, you can pretty much see where 2014 is headed..

I just like the colors of the Y2. Hypebeast or not, the colors flow and the am90s are my favorite shoes, so why not ID that colorway? Anyways I pulled the trigger on the solars, has a mix of mesh , leather and suede. Should arrive in March and couldn't be more happy since this is my first ID.

Hey all - first post for me.. sorry up front if I'm being a newb in any way.

I'm looking for a pair of Lunar90's in Infrared or Ice Blue in the Ottawa or Toronto area.  Is there a store in either city or online in Canada that sells these?

I checked with NRML in Ottawa and they do not carry them.

Thanks ahead of time, appreciate it!

Did the online chat with Nike to see if they had the AM 90 tape Challenge red/Medium grey and no luck :frown:

Can't seem to find an answer anywhere so would appreciate some help from experience AM90 heads. I'd like to ID a pair of Lunar 90s with either the hyperfuse upper or regular mesh/suede/leather upper. I wear an 11 in all Jordans and I've been wearing they fit snug? But I've also heard ID versions fit bigger? And I've been told the hyperfuse, due to a lack of padding, fits TTS?

Very confusing and would appreciate advice from someone who has tried out Jordans and who could give me some info on AM90 sizing.

Thanks!

Can't seem to find an answer anywhere so would appreciate some help from experience AM90 heads. I'd like to ID a pair of Lunar 90s with either the hyperfuse upper or regular mesh/suede/leather upper. I wear an 11 in all Jordans and I've been wearing they fit snug? But I've also heard ID versions fit bigger? And I've been told the hyperfuse, due to a lack of padding, fits TTS?

Very confusing and would appreciate advice from someone who has tried out Jordans and who could give me some info on AM90 sizing.

Thanks!
Yeah I'd like to know this too. I'm interested in a Hyperfuse ID with lunar sole as well.

If you do decide to order these let us know what they look like! I'd really like to do the same ID.

Can you always return the shoes if you don't like them? Never ID'd a shoe.
I pulled the trigger and bought them.  I'll post a pic in 4-6 weeks when it arrives to show you all how they look.

Do the midsoles on the atmos 90s crack like most recent 90s? (Ducks and tigers)

Whaddup FAM. I havent had any issues with paint cracking / chipping at all. And I purchased a few GR 90s this past year. As for the Tiger 90s, Ive worn them a few times "all-day" and theyre still solid.

Any NYC NTers able to get a pair of the roundel Airmax 90? I see that they released again. Would be great if someone can proxy me a pair

Need to really see an Comparison of the Solar Red and Light Crimson, going to do an all "red" Air Max 90 but dont know what color to pick

Need to really see an Comparison of the Solar Red and Light Crimson, going to do an all "red" Air Max 90 but dont know what color to pick
Shade of pink or a shade of orange. Depends on your preference. The Lt. Crimson would probably come closer to the team red but it's hard to say, Nike iD's are a bit inconsistent from model to model.

Correction 'sport red.'

Last edited:

Shade of pink or a shade of orange. Depends on your preference. The Lt. Crimson would probably come closer to the team red but it's hard to say, Nike iD's are a bit inconsistent from model to model.
i second that if you are trying to go for the indy pack i would say go with lt crimson might not be 100% but beats reseller prices
glasses.gif

Another thing to be wary of on the iD if you're planning to go all mono-block is the pillar color in heel. Not sure if they're keeping it just a generic color tone or if it'll adjust according to midsole/outsole but it stays a generic color on the iD CG. 

If anyone is thinking about pulling the trigger for the GR Lunar 90s go online to champs sports and use code CPCH3BN3 which makes them $104.99 + tax with free shipping.

I agree with everyone else, Lt Crimson is your best bet from seeing the same color on other shoes.

This might be a long shot or a waste of time, but try tweeting @nikeid and ask if they have real life pics of the colors.
I did the same thing once when I wasn't sure about a certain color when I was making an AM1 ID a few months ago.
They answered me back with pics of the colors I had questions about.

Back
Top Bottom