The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

cool, further confirms our suspicions of an infrared release

good thing I didn't get a pair of hyperfuse infrareds for resale price...just gonna wait for a regular pair

Maybe @frankwh1te knows some secret bigfooter spots? 15 is gonna be tricky lol
Big block Chevrolet

Sometimes interesting, Sometime boring.
Cool to see someone finally picking up AM90s.
Down to just few personal pairs now.
Nike better step up for 30th.

I have always wanted AM90 along with Jordan 3 true blue

I told myself I only need AM90 Infrared + Jordan 3 true blue in my life when I was in middle school

Who knew that I started collecting and have ~40 Nike retro sneakers.

i think we will see some OG cws getting retroed next year
Remastered (hopefully early 2000s shape) OG CWs would be amazing!

It’d be dope if they dropped LB and Infra together like they did with
‘15 Infrared/Reversed

I think I’m more excited for a LB than I am another Infrared. We’re long overdue

also very excited for a proper Spruce Lime
(not hybrid) retro.

E552F461-A431-4EEF-B0C0-71C563986EBD.jpeg DC464882-8C2E-4A34-94D9-7CAD4D682B00.jpeg

Infrareds to pick up the bc4s. Don’t mind the 95s, just trying them on.

Need a new old shape retro for the infras next year

(hopefully early 2000s shape)
thats probably not gonna happen, this will be a whole new shape inspired by the 2019 air max lights, the mesh area at the toebox will be much wider/larger and they will probably make the bottom lacetab smaller like how they did it with the 2019 air max lights, so that the overall shape from the am90 upper will stay in proportions

How do any of the Hyperfuse models fit compared to other AM90s? Specifically the independence days and the Japan camps, tts, or do they run big or small?

How do any of the Hyperfuse models fit compared to other AM90s? Specifically the independence days and the Japan camps, tts, or do they run big or small?
never had any but when the infrared hyperfuse came out I was considering getting a pair so I asked the same

I was told they run a little smaller

My infrared hyper fuse are ok length wise, but I had to take out the insole to wear normal socks. They run a bit small imo

Sizing advice for the off white 90s, atmos black tiger camos and Milans from 2013? Also do most of the non hyperfuse infrared releases fit similar?

Dont the black tiger camos fit really narrow and really long similar to the off white 90s? And aren't the 2010 infrareds a full size small?

Back
Top Bottom