The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

upload_2019-8-21_11-25-38.png

I can't stop making these. So many good options and combinations :nerd:
Cleanest ones I seen yet. Glad I got one pair ordered though. Will try for these if and another come restock.

I’m fairly certain they’ll be back. There is no was NIKE would collab with Levi’s for a customisation program and not make a big deal of it. I actually ordered 2 pairs but the build hasn’t started yet. I don’t think anyone’s successful order has started being made yet. If you saved the link from your design (the share my design button) you should still be able to access it.

2D7A94FC-3CFF-42CF-B4B0-044E736B3C50.jpeg

I can still access it by just typing Levi and tapping the suggestion from my mobile browser. All creations are saved as well. Keeping my eyes open. I'll post if they come back live.

1B3B1A18-244B-4866-805F-850C647F987E.jpeg
F3A1256C-4D11-4996-B5D7-D3823F21A40D.jpeg
I was lucky enough to checkout a first pair, but I’m still experimenting... Safari-inspired denim 90?!

Honestly at this point I’ve lost interest. With work/kids/family I don’t have time to stalk the internet like I used to, so I’ll likely miss the window when they’re available next. Oh well.

Wake me when the OG joints start dropping....

Damn, they did take em down. Well atleastbi got one clean pair, but why would they say they was restocking if they just going take em down

Back
Top Bottom