The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Hey everyone, I need some advice.
I have a pair of 2010 OG infrared’s and 2011 laser blues lightly worn a few times since I had double up and beated my first pairs back then.

Will these be definitely getting a release next year?

Just want to decide if I should start wearing them daily.

That's over half the money for a Rolex in decent condition!

Everything is relative. But I personally can never justify paying those kind of prices for trainers/sneakers.

I'm yet to receive a start date/shipping info for my pair as of yet.
Link me to these less than $3k Rolex you speak of

Vinyls Came In Today. Really Good Job On The Materials Used For These :pimp:
8ACF0CA5-DA64-4650-BF2C-6FF90426C36C.jpeg

Are These Due To Drop Stateside? :nerd:

I haven’t owned a new AM90 in years! I have the Levi’s NBYs coming in, and I plan on purchasing the Viotechs tomorrow. I remember the midsole paint cracking, especially at the heel portion, on my Clerks AM90 from years back. Has Nike fixed the issue, or is this still an ongoing thing for the AM90?
It still happens, but you’ve got plenty of time.
Don’t gotta worry about anything new

True it is possible to purchase a ****ty girly size reference.

You are correct.

So instead of admitting your wrong you dismiss the facts presented to you.A very vocal minority of NT don't seem to be able to leave ego aside and acknowledge fault. All the watches I have linked are men's pieces.

Why would you even feel the need to question my initial statement if you were were aware a rolex in good condition could be obtained at this price range? Clearly you felt the need to undermine and try to make someone else look small with your statement to then only be made to look foolish.

Your inability to do basic comprehension is no fault of my own but your own/parents. I don't know what it is on here where people can't talk to one another with respect. I'm not a tough guy by any means but I'm sure interactions would be different if we were talking face to face. Do the opinions of people you will in all likelihood rarely if ever meet mean that much that you would try make someone else look small?

I have seen some of your posts previously and respected your knowledge all that being said just because you feel your established on a forum it doesn't mean you should be disrespectful. It's the kind of attitude that you have displayed on this occasion which puts people off of participating.

Back
Top Bottom