The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

id.jpeg id2.jpeg id3.jpeg id4.jpeg

these are some of the cleanest pairs that i've seen so far.

Like these guys started the day fine, then smoked a blunt at lunch and forgot everything! I picture someone finding a pile of unfinished stuff thinking, "those guys, again!?!"

:smh: Nike and Levi's really pissed me off with the lack of a restock. Too many dope pairs poppin up now.

After seeing more completed designs, I undoubtedly still want to order a few more AM90 X Levi designs. I just hope we can all eat soon!

I also ordered these laces in different shades to go with my Levi NBYs and my Upside Down TW79s

A84DA3FE-61EE-45D3-81C3-FD785D95691F.jpeg

Last edited:
In for the undftds, could have done a bit more but it is what it is..black/blue pair will be top of the list

Nike needs to redrop the levis, mad I waited and then before I knew it they were gone

Word. I was playing with the options since I found out they were up at around 10AM PST. I thought I’d save a couple designs and bunch them along with other NBY models (ZF3s and Zoom Freak 1s) for a bulk order since I have a 20% off code to burn. HOWEVER, once I read that the AF1s sold out, I mocked up a design ASAP that I liked despite all the glitching and came up with two variations of a design.

i have corduroy on my levis & i swear they haven't even started on my order yet...

Back
Top Bottom