The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

dammit  no 9 :frown:
go in store thats where i first saw and had to have em that was last month but luckily i got online and grabbed my size 15 they could have done a better job with the gitd paint I may go buy some legit gitd and go back over it as the shoes only glow for a good min or two

Last edited:
This, and only this.
tumblr_mprrbnZVOw1qd1swho1_500.png

Kanye-West-wears-short-sleeve-hoodie-Fear-of-God-LA-tank-shirt-and-white-Nike-Air-Max-90-Sneakers-in-LA-5.jpg

2.JPG

Damn sheep.
This dude Kanye is Dressed HORRENDOUS, 95% of the Time.
sick.gif

I do not get the hype of anything he does, bruh.

Was doing some research and was wondering why NikeBlog.com, Kicks-Crew, & RMKstore all have the Black/Infrared Jacquards with a grey inner lining but EndClothing has them up for Pre-Order with a Pinkish inner lining. Same style number of 631750-100. I personally prefer the grey guts. I was planning on ordering them since there is still no US release date in sight. Any info would be appreciated. (NikeBlog top pic, RMK middle pic & EndClothing Bottom pic)View media item 769210
View media item 769216

View media item 769211
Excuse my ignorance...but are they just 2 different kicks with the same style number?

Last edited:
^^^the mid sole area where the air unit is different too

I noticed that right after I posted it. Im just not very knowledgable when it comes to style numbers. I don't know if 2 different sneakers can have the same style number. Correct me if I'm wrong because I'd like to know....

Well maybe it is possible....the first 6 #'s represent the model and the last 3 #'s describe color...I dont know

Looks like a completely different cw to me...different liner, air max unit, pillars, laces, eyelets, tongue tab, etc. There is way too much difference for this to be another stock photo mixup.

Last edited:
Looks like a completely different cw to me...different liner, air max unit, pillars, laces, eyelets, tongue tab, etc. There is way too much difference for this to be another stock photo mixup.

So is it a mistake on the style numbers? Or can 2 different shoes still have the same exact style #?

i think the product picture might be a mistake... i haven't seen that c/w at all yet. doesn't make sense the nike product code/page would be the one that's off. i think i've seen it one other time where nike's product shot had what seem to be a sample as compared to the actual release, it was back for the blue suede essential 90's. the heel tab was a different color then the actual.

has anybody gotten their iDs yet? i know it may be too soon, but please post pics when they arrive. I'm still waiting to see live colors before i pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom