The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

@NikeOtaku
FNL has 4 pairs dropping on Feb. 21st according to their release calendar. I was thinking about ordering from overseas but now I think i'll wait it out to pay retail. They don't have any photos on their site though. I found 3 of them....can anyone else find the last one? I think its that white/grey pair with the red sole...I don't want to post the incorrect photo though.

631748-600 ; COLOR - Gym Red/Unvrsty Rd-Lt Crmsn-Tm
View media item 774101

631748-700 ; COLOR - Volt/Mica Green-Dk Mc Grn-Blk
View media item 774102
631748-004 ; COLOR - Wolf Grey/White-Anthracite-Blk
View media item 774137

631748-400 ; COLOR - New Salt/Drk Obsdn-Obsdn-Brly Bl

Last edited:
has anybody gotten their iDs yet? i know it may be too soon, but please post pics when they arrive. I'm still waiting to see live colors before i pull the trigger.

Mine should be here Friday. I'll post pics once they show up

@NikeOtaku
FNL has 4 pairs dropping on Feb. 21st according to their release calendar. I was thinking about ordering from overseas but now I think i'll wait it out to pay retail. They don't have any photos on their site though. I found 3 of them....can anyone else find the last one? I think its that white/grey pair with the red sole...I don't want to post the incorrect photo though.

631748-600 ; COLOR - Gym Red/Unvrsty Rd-Lt Crmsn-Tm

631748-700 ; COLOR - Volt/Mica Green-Dk Mc Grn-Blk

631748-004 ; COLOR - Wolf Grey/White-Anthracite-Blk

631748-400 ; COLOR - New Salt/Drk Obsdn-Obsdn-Brly Bl
Thanks for the info. I wouldn't be surprised though if one of those was a limited release (including the white and grey one with the red sole.) When FNL sold the Luna90 Infrared, which was a limited release, they never had the shoe at their stores. They only sold it online. 

Last edited:
not a fan of the ice packs at all. nike is doing too much to the classics. theres too much tech being involved now in shoes like am90s, 1s, 95s, etc. its not like people actually use these as performance sneakers anyway. thats what flyknits and free runs are for. i miss the days of dope coloways coming in the way of mesh, leather, and suede. i hate all this tape/hyperfuse crap. might as well rename the shoe, since they barely look (and feel) like the originals anymore. like how they knock off numbered jordans with team ****. no hate to those that like the newer stuff, but i feel like im watching nike kill air maxes like they did with foams.

:x
not a fan of the ice packs at all. nike is doing too much to the classics. theres too much tech being involved now in shoes like am90s, 1s, 95s, etc. its not like people actually use these as performance sneakers anyway. thats what flyknits and free runs are for. i miss the days of dope coloways coming in the way of mesh, leather, and suede. i hate all this tape/hyperfuse crap. might as well rename the shoe, since they barely look (and feel) like the originals anymore. like how they knock off numbered jordans with team ****. no hate to those that like the newer stuff, but i feel like im watching nike kill air maxes like they did with foams.

:smh:

I think the new AM models, CW's, tech and materials are great for the air max line - creates demand and interest so the lines stay alive - and IMO leather AM 90's are honestly no where near as comfortable as Hyperfuse or EM.

On a side note, I noticed some AM 90 IP on sale on a few UK web sites, can't remember which ones lol - you're welcome for the hot info lol

I get what you're saying but it's not like Nike discontinued the regular AM90s to make way for the new ones. They are still being produced and sold, Nike is just branching off of the main shoe trying to make more money.

I get what you're saying but it's not like Nike discontinued the regular AM90s to make way for the new ones. They are still being produced and sold, Nike is just branching off of the main shoe trying to make more money.

thats basically what my rant is about. nike continues to pump out new stuff in absurd quantities, but the quality of most of their stuff is crap. obviously nike is still going to make that dollar, because people cant stay away from the brand, but at least produce good quality products before jumping to the next new thing. if you guys havent noticed, the new "technology" isnt really improving the shoe, its just cheaper material for them to use.

again, im not knocking people for buying/liking the newer stuff. i like a few of them myself. but if youre going to use cheaper materials at least dont have glue stains all over my damn shoe.

Was doing some research and was wondering why NikeBlog.com, Kicks-Crew, & RMKstore all have the Black/Infrared Jacquards with a grey inner lining but EndClothing has them up for Pre-Order with a Pinkish inner lining. Same style number of 631750-100. I personally prefer the grey guts. I was planning on ordering them since there is still no US release date in sight. Any info would be appreciated. (NikeBlog top pic, RMK middle pic & EndClothing Bottom pic)

Excuse my ignorance...but are they just 2 different kicks with the same style number?
End have confirmed their pic is wrong. They are selling the infrared colourway.

look like it ... not bad

ups tried to deliver my IDs today, so I'll be picking them up tonight

Last edited:
thats basically what my rant is about. nike continues to pump out new stuff in absurd quantities, but the quality of most of their stuff is crap. obviously nike is still going to make that dollar, because people cant stay away from the brand, but at least produce good quality products before jumping to the next new thing. if you guys havent noticed, the new "technology" isnt really improving the shoe, its just cheaper material for them to use.

again, im not knocking people for buying/liking the newer stuff. i like a few of them myself. but if youre going to use cheaper materials at least dont have glue stains all over my damn shoe.

Back
Top Bottom