The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Anybody cop them Infrared Air Max 90 2014's??? Not sure how I feel about the pictures that are out there. Would like to see some on feet pics and some more detailed ones. U want to know how the leather is on them.

Are there any retail spots still selling the infrareds? I have a 2010 pair that have seen better days and I need to get another. If no spots are still selling them anyone have any tips on cleaning them up?

You got a number? And do they look the same as the 2010 version? I've seen some with the pre yellowing sole and I'm not feeling those at all

You got a number? And do they look the same as the 2010 version? I've seen some with the pre yellowing sole and I'm not feeling those at all
the Vintage ones that are hitting outlets are prob only chance of that guy getting the infrared's  or painting them

is project blitz legit? read into them a bit but come across a few bad reviews. 

also will be shipping to the UK? can i expect any taxes or import duty on 1 item? 

Any1 know where i can find the Blue Hero Tapes???....cant located a 9.5 anywhere every place is sold out!!!
mad.gif

the Vintage ones that are hitting outlets are prob only chance of that guy getting the infrared's  or painting them

i actually like the "vintage" treatment. wasnt a fan of it on the AM1s though. i'd cop another if i had the chance and probably paint the midsole this time. the quality was much better than i expected too.

He's legit. Prices aren't always the best but he's legit if nothing else.

i second this

^^^The quality on the AM90 Vintage is better than most recent releases IMO & for some reason, much more comfortable. Wouldn't mind scooping up a 2nd pair for below retail.

Can we get some on feet looks??? Wasn't feeling the stock pics of this CW but they actually look straight in this pic.
Yeah man, I wasn't too stoked at first when I saw stock photos but when I saw photos of them in natural lighting I knew I had to cop. Photos really don't do them justice and they look real nice in person. I'm not too good with on-feet photos but don't worry I'll fulfill your request.

^^^:lol: its all good. Just a few different angles in some decent lighting would be great. I'm teetering on the fence.

Back
Top Bottom