The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

End have confirmed their pic is wrong. They are selling the infrared colourway.

Thanks for confirming this bro.....I had a feeling something was wrong here. Definitely need these though....the Jacquards are super comfortable. On a side note... I personally don't mind all the new types of AM's Nike is releasing....some are TRASH but then some are dope. Don't get me wrong, I love the regular old 90's but I also like having different types of shoes in my collection. As long as they continue to release the original 90 in it's standard Suede/Leather/Mesh along side all of these, I don't see a problem. Nike is definitely not forcing you to buy these "new" styles. Options are good. Plus the comfort is 100 times better....IMO that is. Buy what you like...

What's a fair price for these AM 90 Hyp Pro Bowl Samples....DS condition. Anyone know?
well apparently 219 is too high cause they've been re-listed several times....I kinda want to buy em but I aint payin that either I guess, been watching for some time now though.

well apparently 219 is too high cause they've been re-listed several times....I kinda want to buy em but I aint payin that either I guess, been watching for some time now though.

Good thing I asked because I actually found a pair somewhere other than ebay... They're asking for $250. Sounds like I'll be offering under $219 from here on out. Thanks for the input

@JoshP I just checked ebay for the ones you were referring too....do samples not have their own boxes? Excuse my ignorance, but I've never owned a pair of samples. Just wondering because the same guy has 2 pairs listed...both with no box.

Can't believe the Atmos Duck Camos are all going for 330+, I passed on a $260 resell price, should have taken the offer when I had the chance. I don't think I'll be paying 300 for those joints no matter how nice they are.

So the air bubble unit pillars are the just a white color... good to know. I'll go with a light/white/grey color for the shoe. Probably will aim for the hyper fuse, that toe box on the standard mesh/suede/leathers is ... 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Ah ok thanks for the updated pics. Was hoping we could customize that this time around too, but I guess that'll have to do with the other options available.

Nice iDs dude, I like the white/plat ones the most

Those Lebron samples are alright but they should've been done differently IMO, maybe a different mudguard color or sumn

So I saw someone posted that there are some AM90 OG vintage infrareds floating around Nike outlets. I just called a few that directed me to some that had as many as 12 pairs listed in their system  but nothing  
frown.gif

if anyone has some insider tips it would be appreciated 

Back
Top Bottom