The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

not in this economy. It's getting hard to work in a mickey ds
laugh.gif

Also why work for $200 a week when u can make more in one day slangin shoes? Besides I don't want some dickhead bossing me around. Also office politics is disgusting, if I have a problem with someone I tell em straight up, not backstab em to go up in the office chain, feel me?
Did Kobe wear the prelude 1's once or you?

not in this economy. It's getting hard to work in a mickey ds :lol:
Also why work for $200 a week when u can make more in one day slangin shoes? Besides I don't want some dickhead bossing me around. Also office politics is disgusting, if I have a problem with someone I tell em straight up, not backstab em to go up in the office chain, feel me?
So, you're just gonna be unemployed your whole life?

So, you're just gonna be unemployed your whole life?
in terms of a legal job possibly. I would hate to file taxes, very annoying process and giving 30% of my pay check to the government :smh:
I could make more panhandling in the train then working an entry level job, say it ain't so

Anybody paying resell prices in 2014 is an idiot. So many restocks have occurred this past year that if you miss on something you can always wait for a restock

My local FNL is getting all 4 of the ice pairs in on 2/21, but in super limited numbers, like 1 FSR of each. Retail is $149

Everything. There's been restocks on nearly every "limited" shoe for the past year. Including the infrared lunar90s. If I miss out on a shoe, I just set some money aside and wait for restocks. Unless its an old sneaker, I'm not paying much more than retail for shoes anymore.

not in this economy. It's getting hard to work in a mickey ds
laugh.gif

go sell drugs then bro

Everything. There's been restocks on nearly every "limited" shoe for the past year. Including the infrared lunar90s. If I miss out on a shoe, I just set some money aside and wait for restocks. Unless its an old sneaker, I'm not paying much more than retail for shoes anymore.
more often restocks are harder to cop then the actual release

If you guys can't turn on mobile notifications for Nike tweets, then thanks for making it easier for me to cop during restocks. Bless.

If you guys can't turn on mobile notifications for Nike tweets, then thanks for making it easier for me to cop during restocks. Bless.
:rofl: that makes no difference, I have that and never caught a restock. There are bots running 24/7 waiting on restocks and probably early links with leaked release info on what will be available and when

:rofl: that makes no difference, I have that and never caught a restock. There are bots running 24/7 waiting on restocks and probably early links with leaked release info on what will be available and when

yeah, thats why i never even attempt online ndc/ftl/etc drops. i don't even try for the rsvp at my local niketown. if i can't get a ticket, then I'm short. the sneaker world is so ****** up now, because all people think about is the damn $ instead of just buying and WEARING what you like :smh:

yeah, thats why i never even attempt online ndc/ftl/etc drops. i don't even try for the rsvp at my local niketown. if i can't get a ticket, then I'm short. the sneaker world is so ****** up now, because all people think about is the damn $ instead of just buying and WEARING what you like
mean.gif
Exactly. Which is why I will never pay re-seller price on any shoes I want. What happened to just enjoying sneakers? About it being a hobby? 

Thinking about making an ID pair that looks like homegrowns. Are there gumsole options available?

Last edited:
in terms of a legal job possibly. I would hate to file taxes, very annoying process and giving 30% of my pay check to the government :smh:
I could make more panhandling in the train then working an entry level job, say it ain't so
you don't have the first clue what your talking about.....

you don't have the first clue what your talking about.....
what I said is the truth in NYC, panhandlers make about $3-5 at least every 5-10 min, more if they are entertaining. You could legitimately leave with $20-30 an hour or more in one hour depending on likeability and in mcds you earn like $8.50 before taxes :lol: I definitely know what I'm talking about. Homeboy I know quit working at niketown cuz he told me there was no reason to work there when his check was equivalent to one day of flipping kicks. :lol: I don't blame the man

what I said is the truth in NYC, panhandlers make about $3-5 at least every 5-10 min, more if they are entertaining. You could legitimately leave with $20-30 an hour or more in one hour depending on likeability and in mcds you earn like $8.50 before taxes :lol: I definitely know what I'm talking about. Homeboy I know quit working at niketown cuz he told me there was no reason to work there when his check was equivalent to one day of flipping kicks. :lol: I don't blame the man
your quote was you could make more at pan handling then a legal job...that has to be the most ridiculous quote I've ever read...

Example...it's snowing/ice whatever you want to call it here in NY...homie I'll be working from home today...in my sweats and a tee...still making money...401K still getting phat...and if I go outside and shovel snow...benefits still paid...

I'm not saying there isn't money to be made flipping kicks but to try and maintain a "living" off that has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard....

But you don't know what you don't know....I ain't mad homie hustle on...

your quote was you could make more at pan handling then a legal job...that has to be the most ridiculous quote I've ever read...

Example...it's snowing/ice whatever you want to call it here in NY...homie I'll be working from home today...in my sweats and a tee...still making money...401K still getting phat...and if I go outside and shovel snow...benefits still paid...

I'm not saying there isn't money to be made flipping kicks but to try and maintain a "living" off that has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard....

But you don't know what you don't know....I ain't mad homie hustle on...
yes you can make more panhandling than certain legal jobs, that's a fact. Also you can make 100k+ untaxed on the shoe game and a lot of ppl do that. If you open your own store you could make even more paper. I know more about money making than you

Back
Top Bottom