The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

My girlfriend and I designed the 2 "yeezy" inspired color ways for our 1 year. We thought it would be a cool thing to do since we actually met at a shoe store lol. Anyways we included "one down" on the back of them to add to the uniqueness. So my pair came in before hers so her it is. Hers is identical to mine, she just chose the grey scheme and I chose the black. Ill post picks when hers comes in later on.

when did you guys order and when did they arrive? I'm trying to estimate when my pair will arrive haha. i didn't iD yeezy though, just saying.

when did you guys order and when did they arrive? I'm trying to estimate when my pair will arrive haha. i didn't iD yeezy though, just saying.

mine took 15 days from the day I ordered to the day they arrived. fastest IDs I've ever ordered

anyone get hyperfuse ID with the regular am90 midsole yet? I'd love to see a side profile pic of it to compare the shape from the independence day pack

I've been waiting for a gum sole option for YEARS now..
eyes.gif
yes, it sucks very much that they don't offer it

A bit blurry from the iPhone capture but got a chance to play around with some lace swaps on my infra lunar90. I didn't mind the black laces but it was a bit too dark. Tried some white laces, and they were ok... as mentioned way before, there's not enough white going on to make it look in place. I went with a gray pair of laces I had laying around, didn't have a lighter shade of gray but I personally really liked the way it turned out on them. They're a bit lighter then seen in this pic because I was trying to expose for the lighter color mesh on the toebox, but the laces also come off darker in some angles. Gives them a nice lighter contrast from the black while still flowing with the tones on the shoe! If I run across a lighter gray I'll give that a try too but these aren't bad.

On another note I took some time to actually check out the shoe in depth. One of the probs of constantly racking up new kicks is we kind of lose sight and appreciation of our older pickups FAST... Going back to this pair I noticed Nike really went all in on it with their latest tech materials. There's EM material on the toebox, there's hyperfuse, there's the tape above the mudguard also. I haven't picked up a pair of Jacquards in hand but I swear some of the material behind the swoosh and the black mudguards are probably Jacquardish if not Jacquard fabric material/patterns. Then obviously the lunarlon sole. Pretty cool frankenstein of a model lol. 

Last edited:
My girlfriend and I designed the 2 "yeezy" inspired color ways for our 1 year. We thought it would be a cool thing to do since we actually met at a shoe store lol. Anyways we included "one down" on the back of them to add to the uniqueness. So my pair came in before hers so her it is. Hers is identical to mine, she just chose the grey scheme and I chose the black. Ill post picks when hers comes in later on.
minus the color way (no offense) those look solid! the material looks great.

I was stoked when I saw these

But then disappointed when I saw they were actually these

Why would they make such a huge difference in color? I know some of the official pics are edited but I don't think I have seen such a blatant difference in any of their other models.  The grey looks fantastic, the black not so much.

Last edited:
To me these look great in the product shots, rich burgandy-ish tone...

But when I saw the snaps on SNS's website... they looked more dull/faded and pink... 
sick.gif

Gonna need to see these up close in hand before any decisions. But yeah... the product promo shots seem to be a bit on the over processed glammy side of late.

Last edited:

To me these look great in the product shots, rich burgandy-ish tone...

But when I saw the snaps on SNS's website... they looked more dull/faded and pink... 
sick.gif

Gonna need to see these up close in hand before any decisions. But yeah... the product promo shots seem to be a bit on the over processed glammy side of late.
Also the air bubble is clear in one and black in the other.

Anyone going after these?

nike-air-max-90-2014-infrared-2-600x399.jpg

I'm kinda digging them, but hoping they'll sit.
I've seen them in person and they're pretty cool but the price tag in Korea is 259,000 ($240!!) so no thanks.

This is a picture of the jacquards that a local shop posted. It looks a lot better here that in does in that SNS pic that was posted.

Back
Top Bottom