The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

F33C5EF5-C707-4E5F-B250-1738A7862B4C.jpeg

Ill Rock em, CW is fire!

EB590772-C842-4D63-A50E-10D2DEDD60FD.jpeg

But I’ve always preferred the old stuff anyway. Gonna stay business as usual for me, hunt down and acquire early/mid 2000s 90s.

I do know I’m in less of a hurry to copp all these new joints now though

So glad they’re doing away with AM90 bulkiness. Never understood why a running shoe should be bulky. That’s the main thing that’s deterred me away from 90s for so many years minus the infrared cw (I always copp those regardless). I love the OG running shoe shape vs what we’ve always gotten. The bulbous toe box and extremely high mudguard will not be missed.

So glad they’re doing away with AM90 bulkiness. Never understood why a running shoe should be bulky. That’s the main thing that’s deterred me away from 90s for so many years minus the infrared cw (I always copp those regardless). I love the OG running shoe shape vs what we’ve always gotten. The bulbous toe box and extremely high mudguard will not be missed.
Chunky but still kept a sleek stance though. The Chunkiness has nothing to do with the recent toebox and MG problems. I keep referring to the 2000s, the Golden age, but they were perfect back then imo, a little Chunky but still had that sleek overall shape 🔪 Construction and materials were all on point.
I get not liking the silhouette. I’m just pointing out that the recent 90 problems aren’t synonymous with Bulkiness lol
Just not a fan, huh? That's disappointing.
Love the CW, Not a fan of the build. The changes seem more performance than OG to me. I love that we’re gettin love, I just wish they did the same as they did with 87s.

Chunky but still kept a sleek stance though. The Chunkiness has nothing to do with the recent toebox and MG problems. I keep referring to the 2000s, the Golden age, but they were perfect back then imo, a little Chunky but still had that sleek overall shape 🔪 Construction and materials were all on point.
I get not liking the silhouette. I’m just pointing out that the recent 90 problems aren’t synonymous with Bulkiness lol

Love the CW, Not a fan of the build. The changes seem more performance than OG to me. I love that we’re gettin love, I just wish they did the same as they did with 87s.
More performance? What do you mean? Visually they look like an og-clone to me.

These are just my honest opinions. I’m not trying to **** on these for everyone.

@cumma Those Crocs have a mustache lol

1720FDA3-446B-4EE3-A2F6-BBEF65F6CC07.jpeg

Volts came in... Final answer on these now that I have a couple in hand, they might have gone a little OD with the performance upgrades.
I think you could actually run in these now? Lol
That synthetic micro suede is flimsy af and prone to toe dents. MGs are small, but I can learn to live with em.
I am having a little trouble processing the loss of 90 Chunkiness though. They’re almost like a different shoe.
0A03F163-EF51-4CBE-A65A-CC9D04F3D129.jpeg

heres a side by side with 2011 Volts
2020s still look rough without shoe trees
they look much better on foot than they do in hand now lol
Hell I like both lol

Is it just me or is the toe less bulbous on the 2011/2012? That volt from then is one of my favorites, too!

Im so glad they left the white lining of the pocket right outside of the air unit. They took it away back in 06, and Im so glad its back!

MAJOR difference in the mudguard! please bring back infras, so i can start using my 2015s as gym shoes.

Back
Top Bottom