The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Im still not seeing whats so bad about the shape, they look like pure eye candy to me. Is it just the flimsiness?

Those boxes are designed to make your brain think it needs all the colors or else incomplete. Its how i designed the labels/packaging for a plant nutrient line called RAW back in 2012

Actually, here you go. Maybe we can guage what colorways theyll do next lol

My money is on fuscia knowing them, carolinas could be dope

(Ps: i had nothing to do with the raw = soluble part, they forced that in last second, i dont do tacky)
Hold Up,

You Designed The Packaging For RAW Nutes?

I’m VERY Familiar :nerd:

Hold Up,

You Designed The Packaging For RAW Nutes?

I’m VERY Familiar :nerd:
Yeah. Spent a night with some good and some music, i think it was new order, and knocked out what came to me in my head. It was originally going to have a graphic doing something to the tree to signify what that particular nutrient did for the plant but i think they got cold feet and made up an excuse about it not being kosher with the logo registration. That was the whole point of the tree/roots being there.

Heres a little inside secret, i made the white line look like a rail of blow to coincide with the raw / powder theme lol. I kept that to myself to squeak it through though. Today’s me wouldve made the outline look like the southern left corner of Oregon.

Got paid zero dollars for that btw. Just a whole lot of empty promises.

Yeah. Spent a night with some good and some music, i think it was new order, and knocked out what came to me in my head. It was originally going to have a graphic doing something to the tree to signify what that particular nutrient did for the plant but i think they got cold feet and made up an excuse about it not being kosher with the logo registration. That was the whole point of the tree/roots being there.

Heres a little inside secret, i made the white line look like a rail of blow to coincide with the raw / powder theme lol. I kept that to myself to squeak it through though. Today’s me wouldve made the outline look like the southern left corner of Oregon.

Got paid zero dollars for that btw. Just a whole lot of empty promises.
:lol:

Sounds Like Most Companies In The Industry For Sure :rolleyes

Small World

with the new remastered shape you can really see how the Air Max Light (Air Max 2) evolved into the Air Max 90 (Air Max 3).

Interesting... the shape of the 2011 does look little better than the new shape. I gotta try them on. Are the tongues fat, or are they similar to the modern air max 1’s? I haven’t bought am90’s since 2013

Boutiques cancelled earlier this evening. Fl and jd just cancelled all mens in the last half hour.

So like i said they LOOK good, but yeah, i wouldnt be ordering a pair online.

2D3922C3-12A3-40FA-9335-12DC528AC09B.jpeg
A0AF14AD-81DD-4A75-AB01-D4BBDC747987.jpeg

think you might be onto something. womens purples from Nordstrom came in and yeah, the toebox suede and mesh are mad flimsy. toebox dent city. it's a shame because I do like the overall shape better.

I think I need to .5 size up like my 2010 infras because I went with my TTS conversion and they're a little snug (unless it's due to these being womens...)

20200107_200859.jpg
20200107_204844.jpg
20200107_205430.jpg

Between the terrible flimsy toe box and the 50 shades of purple, I am so very disappointed in those. Terrible.

Those buying 90s be careful.

QC is jacked.

Best to buy in person not online.

several recalls over here so far due to qc, stores putting up posts apologising for having to withdraw from sale due to ‘reasons out of their control’.

This whole remastered thing starting to seem like a joke. WTF!

I would greatly appreciate nike pulling them if they all have toe dent issues. I legit still hate looking down at my anniversary AM1s with the toe dent. If i order from SNKRS and there is toe dent they are going right back.

Wait so is Nike pushing the release date bc of QC issues? Highly doubt it. Are they pushing to align with the other releases better? Apparently some skate shops botched the released dates so they released the infrared dunks yesterday accidentally. Man I feel Nike is creating this false hype to drive demands up. Nike marketing at its finest. Banning international shipping from boutiques and such...

Back
Top Bottom