The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

The first thing people wanna do now is post pics of their shoes on foot on insta or here. Lets see how that goes with this ‘release’. Release could mean an entire run if they dont bother to fix it. That would mean years of this if they dont see a problem with them lol

Subpar is usually regarding the shape. Theyve been pretty good with materials for the most part as of late. They fixed the shape but got cheap on the uppers to where they lose the shape they managed to achieve in the first place lol

1578539006206.jpeg

Dat shape though. So bittersweet lol

The first thing people wanna do now is post pics of their shoes on foot on insta or here. Lets see how that goes with this ‘release’. Release could mean an entire run if they dont bother to fix it. That would mean years of this if they dont see a problem with them lol

Subpar is usually regarding the shape. Theyve been pretty good with materials for the most part as of late. They fixed the shape but got cheap on the uppers to where they lose the shape they managed to achieve in the first place lol
I'd like to see on-foot toebox pics if what folks are saying about the denting is true

love to see how nikes corner cutting tricks are backfiring because of the QC and i would love to see this model flop and end up like the Air Max BW, that will teach them a good lesson for not giving me the 2001 shape and release them with that ugly wanky shape :lol:

Shape is fine.
the shape is fine lol ??!!! all the peeps that have this shoe are affraid to make pics from the without shoe trees or without wearing them, you know why ?? because the shape sux without stuffing them with paper till the toebox blows or without wearing them :lol:

Who cares about the shape when not on foot?
i care and plenty peeps out there that care, shape from a shoe need to be good right outta the box without out shoe trees or stuffing it, so now i dare you to make side profile pics from your pair without shoe trees and out of the box :wink:

:rofl: @ Nike giving a single damn about this release. This is like a drop in the bucket for them. It’s probably just a shipment delay that has zero to do with quality issues.

I feel like if that’s what you believe you haven’t been around Nike Retro long enough. Subpar renditions of great models is par for the course.
Wasnt a shipment delay here.
They had them out the back of all the stores last night ready for sale this morning and a recall stop sale went out last night.
enjoying all the speculation here when i happen to know exactly what happened and have said it about 4 times.

i care and plenty peeps out there that care, shape from a shoe need to be good right outta the box without out shoe trees or stuffing it, so now i dare you to make side profile pics from your pair without shoe trees and out of the box :wink:
Honestly I find it weird that you care what the shoe looks like sitting in a shelf. They look great on feet. That's all that matters. I buy shoes to wear, not look at in a box or on a shelf.

Wasnt a shipment delay here.
They had them out the back of all the stores last night ready for sale this morning and a recall stop sale went out last night.
enjoying all the speculation here when i happen to know exactly what happened and have said it about 4 times.

Not doubting you because I trust your info all the time but are you saying they sent them ALL back? Recall means this release ain’t happening this year.

nike love to kill their iconic silhouettes like the AM BWs, Air 180s, Air Stab and Air trainer, and mark my words this silhouette is next

They didn’t kill these. I and a lot of other people like them and want them to release them as is.
you are in the minority, peeps that are not collecting and are buying this shoe starting from 2001 will not like this shoe that have dents all over on the upper and feels flimsy as fk and have the same rigidity as an plastic bag, that group is way larger than sneakercollectors, if they are stop buying this shoe, the AM90s will be dead meat after a few years

I wear a 10.5, wondering if I should go for the womens pair tomorrow. Is there any difference vs the mens pair?

Back
Top Bottom