The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Well if the men’s really don’t come out this year I might as well try to cop the women’s tomorrow and be safe than sorry

Air stabs were the absolute worst.
EF1FAAB0-11B4-4D51-82C3-55103494FCF0.jpeg

Ha ha, it was when they got bulky and had the huge curve upwards at the front I just wasnt feeling them. That and all my older pairs started popping apart from the plastic bit on the heel. I would literally hear them pop when it happened, lol.

I guess you missed this pic I posted last night. the shoe isnt stuffed either

20200107_205430.jpg
lol so you trying to convince me that they look better without wearing them while you posted a pic with dents all over them while you have them on feet this hard for me to believe tho

Sizing: Tried them on just now. The tapered toebox does make the shoe a tad snug. I have a wideish foot so I'd be tempted to go 1/2 up.

They didn’t kill these. I and a lot of other people like them and want them to release them as is. Let me be the judge as the whether there’s a QC issue or not.
Thats the thing though, they usually do let you be the judge. It must be bad if theyre going this far. At this point im just praying they dont blame it on the shape and scrap the whole campaign. That would really suck.

What’s funny to me is that heads literally iron their toe boxes and deal with toe dents on air maxes all the time but NOW it’s such a travesty lol.

I know right. In every other thread people clamor for a remaster. People complain about boxy toes and bad shapes. Here Nike is willingly remastering the 90 to bring it back where it should be and people are complaining.

The 180s were absolute garbage. People trying to relive the old days with a shoe that barely resembles the 180 of old. It’s downright criminal of Nike to put that product out there.
Oh the retro, ya, smallest bubble comparatively to the og of all. I have a good side by side pic somewhere. Luckily i didnt like 180s anyhoo.

What’s wrong with stabs? Bought a pair when I knew nothing about sneakers

I assume he's talking about the Stab retros. OG Stabs are one of the greatest of all time. Stab retros on the other hand are like a completely different shoe. One of the worst atrocities in terms of butchering the shape of a shoe. :smh:

I would love an OG Stab retro with OG shape.

QC issues seems an odd reason for a cancelled or postponed release at this point but isn’t that what happened with those Melo 13s?

love to see how nikes corner cutting tricks are backfiring because of the QC and i would love to see this model flop and end up like the Air Max BW, that will teach them a good lesson for not giving me the 2001 shape and release them with that ugly wanky shape :lol:

Nike isn’t going for the 2001 shape. They’re going for the OG build from 11 years prior. We all know this was originally a running shoe. Running shoes are rarely ever constructed as sneaker boots similar to what the 90 has resembled in recent years

QC issues seems an odd reason for a cancelled or postponed release at this point but isn’t that what happened with those Melo 13s?
The Nike Day AM1s came out riddled with QC issues. Pairs had rough suede on one shoe and the other was smooth, visible glue and paint on the air bubbles. Travis Scott 4s were a crap shoot too. Nike will release subpar quality. If they don’t sell retail they’ll ship them to the outlets.

Volt and Grape both show as releasing today for me even after logging in and out a few times. Volts are womens and kids and grapes are men.

Back
Top Bottom